PLUS THERAPEUTICS, Inc. (PSTV): Price and Financial Metrics
PSTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.12||52-week high||$7.20|
|Prev. close||$2.23||52-week low||$0.97|
|Day high||$2.30||Avg. volume||210,532|
|50-day MA||$1.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.79||Market Cap||9.59M|
PSTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSTV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PSTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSTV is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 67 days.
- PSTV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PSTV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,140,781, PLUS THERAPEUTICS INC has a greater market value than just 4.79% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PLUS THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 5,038.36%, a number that bests 99.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PSTV is more volatile than 95.65% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLUS THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SCYX, ARQT, TGTX, MNTS, and MIRO.
- PSTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLUS THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.plustherapeutics.com.
PSTV Valuation Summary
- PSTV's price/earnings ratio is -0.6; this is 102.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PSTV's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PSTV.
PSTV Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 78.56%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -100%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -100%.
The table below shows PSTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PSTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PSTV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.57% of graded US stocks.
- PSTV's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 171st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CSII, XENT, and CRY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PSTV.
The table below shows PSTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLUS THERAPEUTICS, Inc. (PSTV) Company Bio
PLUS THERAPEUTICS, Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. The Company discovers, develops, and commercializes specialty novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other life-threatening diseases. PLUS THERAPEUTICS operates in the States of Texas and California.
PSTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSTV Latest Social Stream
View Full PSTV Social Stream
Latest PSTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLUS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSTV as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTV) (the “Company”), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing targeted radiotherapeutics with advanced platform technologies for central nervous system cancers, today announced that Marc H. Hedrick, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will deliver a presentation at the 5th Targeted Radiopharmaceuticals Summit Europe, being held December 5-7, 2023 in Berlin, Germany. 5th Annual Radiopharmaceutic
Plus Therapeutics Reports New Interim ReSPECT-GBM Phase 2 Trial Data at the Society for NeuroOncology Annual Meeting and will Host Key Opinion Leader Webinar
Median overall survival (mOS) in 15 patients with recurrent glioblastoma (rGBM) from the Phase 2 study is 13 months, which is 63% better than current standard of care (bevacizumab monotherapy) of 8 months; 9 of the 15 patients remain alive Median progression free survival (mPFS) is 11 months, compared to SOC at 4 months Rhenium (186Re) Obisbemeda continues to demonstrate a favorable safety profile, despite delivering up to 20x the dose of radiation (up to 740 Gy) typically delivered by external
Plus Therapeutics to Host Virtual KOL Event on New Phase 2 ReSPECT-GBM Data in Recurrent Glioblastoma Presented at the Society for NeuroOncology (SNO) Conference on Monday, November 20, 2023
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTV) (the “Company”), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing targeted radiotherapeutics with advanced platform technologies for central nervous system cancers, today announced it will host a virtual KOL event on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 AM ET to discuss new Phase 2 ReSPECT-GBM data in recurrent glioblastoma presented at the Society for NeuroOncology (SNO) Conference. To register, click here.
Thinking about buying stock in Tivic Health Systems, Tigo Energy, TAT Technologies, Plus Therapeutics, or Acumen Pharmaceuticals?
InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for TIVC, TYGO, TATT, PSTV, and ABOS.
Plus Therapeutics Granted U.S. FDA Orphan Drug Designation to Rhenium (186Re) Obisbemeda for the Treatment of Breast Cancer with Leptomeningeal Metastases
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTV) (the “Company”), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing targeted radiotherapeutics with advanced platform technologies for central nervous system cancers, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) to rhenium (186Re) obisbemeda for the treatment of breast cancer with leptomeningeal metastases (LM). ODD status is granted by the FDA to
PSTV Price Returns