PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
PTCT Stock Summary
- PTCT's price/sales ratio is 8.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 105.12%, Ptc Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.48% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ptc Therapeutics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 96.82%; that's higher than 88.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RTRX, RMBS, KPTI, SRPT, and XPL.
- Visit PTCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ptcbio.com.
PTCT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.56||52-week high||$59.89|
|Prev. close||$44.96||52-week low||$30.79|
|Day high||$45.76||Avg. volume||981,608|
|50-day MA||$49.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.30||Market Cap||2.67B|
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT) Company Bio
PTC Therapeutics is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of orally administered, proprietary small molecule drugs targeting an area of RNA biology we refer to as post-transcriptional control. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in South Plainfield, New Jersey.