PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
PTCT Stock Summary
- PTCT's price/sales ratio is 10.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.05% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 107.49%, Ptc Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.12% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ptc Therapeutics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 231.48%; that's higher than 94.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ptc Therapeutics Inc are SRPT, OMEX, INFI, RDHL, and RTRX.
- Visit PTCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ptcbio.com.
PTCT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.18||52-week high||$59.89|
|Prev. close||$57.35||52-week low||$31.05|
|Day high||$57.68||Avg. volume||877,789|
|50-day MA||$51.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.40||Market Cap||3.52B|
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT) Company Bio
PTC Therapeutics is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of orally administered, proprietary small molecule drugs targeting an area of RNA biology we refer to as post-transcriptional control. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in South Plainfield, New Jersey.