PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
PTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.57||52-week high||$59.84|
|Prev. close||$44.12||52-week low||$25.01|
|Day high||$43.92||Avg. volume||819,090|
|50-day MA||$50.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.60||Market Cap||3.16B|
PTCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTCT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PTCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.35% of US stocks.
- PTCT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PTCT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.91% of US stocks).
PTCT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PTCT is -1.68 -- better than just 4.7% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PTC THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.52 for PTC THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 3.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INFI, VERU, CDXS, MRNS, and SAGE.
- Visit PTCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ptcbio.com.
PTCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PTCT's price/sales ratio is 9.8% higher, now standing at 5.6.
- PTCT's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 121 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTCT.
PTCT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 77.02%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -28.32%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -51.61%.
The table below shows PTCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.84% of graded US stocks.
- PTCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.235 -- ranking 183rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NMTR, ZIOP, and ATXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTCT.
The table below shows PTCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTCT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PTCT, see our PTCT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$61.58||Average Broker Recommendation||1.77 (Moderate Buy)|
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT) Company Bio
PTC Therapeutics is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of orally administered, proprietary small molecule drugs targeting an area of RNA biology we refer to as post-transcriptional control. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in South Plainfield, New Jersey.
PTCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTCT Latest Social Stream
View Full PTCT Social Stream
Latest PTCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PTC THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTCT as an investment opportunity.
PTC Therapeutics to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) today announced that the company will present a company overview at the following conferences:
3 High-Potential Small-Cap Stocks for Investors With Strong Stomachs
Small-cap stocks can be risky, and all three of these companies are facing adversity.
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTCT) Might Not Be As Mispriced As It Looks After Plunging 25%
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PTCT ) shareholders won't be pleased to see that the share price has had a very rough...
Biotech Stock Roundup: IRWD Announces Buyout, ICPT, SRPT & PTCT Fall on Updates
Regulatory and pipeline updates from Intercept (ICPT) and Sarepta (SRPT) lead to a decline in the share price of both companies.
Why Is Apexigen (APGN) Stock Up 31% Today?
Apexigen (APGN) stock is rising higher on Wednesday following news of a $16 million acquisition deal with Pyxis Oncology (PYXS).
PTCT Price Returns
Continue Researching PTCTWant to do more research on Ptc Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...