PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PTCT POWR Grades
- PTCT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.78% of US stocks.
- PTCT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PTCT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.89% of US stocks).
PTCT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PTCT is -3.07 -- better than merely 3.68% of US stocks.
- PTCT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.5%, PTC THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.61% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PTC THERAPEUTICS INC are CPTN, BCRX, VLN, SPCE, and LXRX.
- PTCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PTC THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.ptcbio.com.
PTCT Valuation Summary
- PTCT's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 123.81% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PTCT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.9 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTCT.
PTCT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -78.67%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -14.95%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 255.98%.
The table below shows PTCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.84% of graded US stocks.
- PTCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.235 -- ranking 183rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NMTR, ZIOP, and ATXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTCT.
The table below shows PTCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.36||52-week high||$55.58|
|Prev. close||$47.37||52-week low||$25.01|
|Day high||$48.07||Avg. volume||845,745|
|50-day MA||$41.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.22||Market Cap||3.46B|
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT) Company Bio
PTC Therapeutics is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of orally administered, proprietary small molecule drugs targeting an area of RNA biology we refer to as post-transcriptional control. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in South Plainfield, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PTCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTCT Latest Social Stream
View Full PTCT Social Stream
Latest PTCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PTC THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTCT as an investment opportunity.
PTC is a commercial stage small cap surviving on a timely loan and their revenue stream is overdependent on 1 franchise. See what makes PTCT stock unattractive to me.
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) today announced that the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has issued a Final Evaluation Document recommending Translarna™ (ataluren) for reimbursement and use across the National Health Service (NHS) in England and Wales. Translarna is the only approved treatment for patients with nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy aged 2 years and older who can walk.
PTC Therapeutics Launches 9th Annual STRIVE™ Awards Program to Fund Initiatives Benefitting the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Community
- 2023 Program to Focus on Innovation and Transition to Adulthood Initiatives – - Submissions Due March 17, 2023 - SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J., Jan. 17, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) today announced the launch of the ninth annual STRIVE™ awards program. Through…
A share of PTC Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:PTCT) closed at $45.72 per share on Wednesday, up from $44.36 day before. While PTC Therapeutics Inc. has overperformed by 3.07%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, PTCT rose by 14.21%, with highs and lows ranging from $55.58 […]
SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J., Jan. 11, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) today announced that on Jan. 5, 2023, the company approved non-statutory stock options to purchase an aggregate of 39,585 shares of its common stock and 13,045 restricted stock units ("RSUs"), each…
PTCT Price Returns