PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
PTCT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.68, Ptc Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.49% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 105.12%, Ptc Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.48% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PTCT has reported earnings growth of 96.82%, putting it ahead of 88.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ptc Therapeutics Inc are RTRX, RMBS, KPTI, SRPT, and XPL.
- Visit PTCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ptcbio.com.
PTCT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.43||52-week high||$59.89|
|Prev. close||$44.15||52-week low||$30.79|
|Day high||$47.81||Avg. volume||970,872|
|50-day MA||$49.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.33||Market Cap||2.85B|
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT) Company Bio
PTC Therapeutics is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of orally administered, proprietary small molecule drugs targeting an area of RNA biology we refer to as post-transcriptional control. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in South Plainfield, New Jersey.