PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT): Price and Financial Metrics
PTCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.41||52-week high||$59.84|
|Prev. close||$22.66||52-week low||$22.03|
|Day high||$23.37||Avg. volume||839,601|
|50-day MA||$36.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.52||Market Cap||1.69B|
PTCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PTCT POWR Grades
- PTCT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.64% of US stocks.
- PTCT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PTCT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PTCT Stock Summary
- PTC THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.93% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PTC THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PTCT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PTC THERAPEUTICS INC are TSHA, STX, PZG, ABSI, and AUMN.
- PTCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PTC THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.ptcbio.com.
PTCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PTCT's EV/EBIT ratio is 133.62% lower, now standing at -3.9.
- Over the past 125 months, PTCT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PTCT.
PTCT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 77.02%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -28.32%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -51.61%.
The table below shows PTCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PTCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PTCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.84% of graded US stocks.
- PTCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.235 -- ranking 183rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NMTR, ZIOP, and ATXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PTCT.
The table below shows PTCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT) Company Bio
PTC Therapeutics is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of orally administered, proprietary small molecule drugs targeting an area of RNA biology we refer to as post-transcriptional control. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in South Plainfield, New Jersey.
PTCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PTCT Latest Social Stream
View Full PTCT Social Stream
Latest PTCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PTC THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PTCT as an investment opportunity.
TimesSquare Capital Management, an equity investment management company, released its “U.S. Small Cap Growth Strategy” second-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, the strategy underperformed the Russell 2000 Growth Index and returned 2.50% (net), and the index return was 7.05%. Consumer Staples, Health Care, Industrials, and Information […]
PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
In this article, we will discuss the 10 stocks recently downgraded by analysts. If you want to see more such stocks on the list, you can directly visit Analysts on Wall Street Lower Ratings for These 5 Stocks. Stock markets displayed volatility as traders prepared for the possibility of a hawkish message from major central banks […]
European regulators voted against fully approving a muscular dystrophy treatment from PTC Therapeutics, and PTC stock crashed Friday.
PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) announced today that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has given a negative opinion on the conversion of the conditional marketing authorization to full marketing authorization of Translarna™ (ataluren) for the treatment of nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy (nmDMD). The negative opinion also applies to the renewal of the existing conditional authorization. PTC plans to submit a reques
PTCT Price Returns