Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, PTEN's growth rate has been -0.18% over the past 5.76 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PTEN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.31, ranking above only 5.53% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PTEN has less fluctuation in its price than merely 7.08% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PTEN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ADC, NXRT, SJR, EURN and MOMO.
PTEN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Patterson Uti Energy Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 68.83% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Patterson Uti Energy Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- PTEN's annual revenue of 1 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 95.73% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PTEN, approximately 3.92% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, PTEN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.53% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PTEN Dividend Chart
PTEN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PTEN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PTEN dividends?Want to do more research on Patterson Uti Energy Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Patterson Uti Energy Inc Common Stock (PTEN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Patterson Uti Energy Inc (PTEN) - Dividend Investor
Patterson Uti Energy Inc (PTEN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha