Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PTLA): Price and Financial Metrics
PTLA Stock Summary
- PTLA's price/sales ratio is 11.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.63% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 196.49%, a number that bests 96.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PTLA comes in at -28.21% -- higher than that of merely 11.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc are RDUS, INSM, JG, REPH, and PLUG.
- Visit PTLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.portola.com.
PTLA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.65||52-week high||$37.95|
|Prev. close||$13.48||52-week low||$12.62|
|Day high||$13.71||Avg. volume||2,099,816|
|50-day MA||$19.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.20||Market Cap||1.06B|
Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PTLA) Company Bio
Portola Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing product candidates that could significantly advance the fields of thrombosis and other hematologic diseases. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in South San Francisco, California.