Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PTLA): Price and Financial Metrics
PTLA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.29, Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.63% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PTLA's revenue has grown 196.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.69% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PTLA comes in at -28.21% -- higher than that of just 11.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PTLA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RDUS, INSM, JG, REPH, and PLUG.
- PTLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.portola.com.
PTLA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.65||52-week high||$37.95|
|Prev. close||$13.75||52-week low||$13.37|
|Day high||$13.81||Avg. volume||3,015,769|
|50-day MA||$24.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.83||Market Cap||1.06B|
Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PTLA) Company Bio
Portola Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing product candidates that could significantly advance the fields of thrombosis and other hematologic diseases. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in South San Francisco, California.