Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PTLA): Price and Financial Metrics
PTLA Stock Summary
- Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.86% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 25.98, Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.85% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 229.69%, a number that bests 97.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc are JG, ACRS, KIN, VERU, and ICPT.
- PTLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.portola.com.
PTLA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.15||52-week high||$37.95|
|Prev. close||$27.87||52-week low||$14.81|
|Day high||$28.24||Avg. volume||1,114,219|
|50-day MA||$28.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.65||Market Cap||2.11B|
Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PTLA) Company Bio
Portola Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing product candidates that could significantly advance the fields of thrombosis and other hematologic diseases. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in South San Francisco, California.