Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PTLA): Price and Financial Metrics
PTLA Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 190.66%, a number that bests 96.55% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of 90.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -69.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ADMP, RUBI, VCEL, DMRC, and AXDX.
- PTLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.portola.com.
PTLA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PTLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.58||52-week high||$37.95|
|Prev. close||$7.13||52-week low||$5.31|
|Day high||$7.14||Avg. volume||1,943,564|
|50-day MA||$10.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.92||Market Cap||513.77M|
Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PTLA) Company Bio
Portola Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing product candidates that could significantly advance the fields of thrombosis and other hematologic diseases. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in South San Francisco, California.