PetroChina Company Limited (PTR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, PTR has greater average cash flow over the past 4 years than 98.3% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, PTR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.69% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PTR has returned $30,684,000,000 US dollars -- more than 98.25% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PTR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CAC, XPER, AHT, ICMB and VIVO.
PTR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Petrochina Co Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 337.44% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Petrochina Co Ltd are:
- Given its market cap of around 56 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 7.34 is greater than 97.3% of its fellow stocks in the mega market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, PTR's provides a return of 337.44% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 95.23% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Petrochina Co Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 5.33% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PTR Dividend Chart
PTR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|