Pulmatrix, Inc. (PULM): Price and Financial Metrics
PULM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pulmatrix Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.37% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PULM's revenue has grown 3,968.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.75% of US companies in our set.
- Pulmatrix Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -67.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PULM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEZS, CCUR, SHIP, CRON, and MFIN.
- PULM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pulmatrix Inc's official web site, go to pulmatrix.com.
PULM Stock Price Chart More Charts
PULM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$3.01|
|Prev. close||$1.78||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$1.81||Avg. volume||2,883,819|
|50-day MA||$1.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.96||Market Cap||34.99M|
Pulmatrix, Inc. (PULM) Company Bio
Pulmatrix, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing inhaled therapies to address serious pulmonary diseases using its inhaled Small Particles Easily Respirable and Emitted (iSPERSE) technology. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.