Provident Bancorp, Inc. (PVBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PVBC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 0.28% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -31.84 -- higher than just 2.63% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PVBC has returned $583,000 US dollars -- more than merely 2.4% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PVBC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MCHP, LECO, JE, EL and STN.
PVBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PVBC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 84.81% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PVBC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, PVBC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 13.49% such stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, Provident Bancorp Inc's estimated return of -84.81% surpasses about 5.29% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Provident Bancorp Inc than it is for 85.52% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
PVBC Dividend Chart
PVBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|