Provident Bancorp Inc (PVBC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Provident Bancorp Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PVBC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for PVBC as an investment opportunity.
- Provident Bancorp Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- PVBC has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Provident Bancorp Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 7.61% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- PVBC has a greater average analyst price target than 9.14% of Banking stocks.
- Provident Bancorp Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 18.56% of all US stocks.
- PVBC has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 78.38% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of PVBC is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for PVBC? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.