Pzena Investment Management Inc (PZN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PZN reports less variability in its cash flow than 88.03% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PZN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 10,790,000, ranking above 82.31% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PZN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GFI, CBFV, MNRO, DGICA and CDOR.
PZN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PZN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 32.26% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PZN, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 32.26%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 83.04% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Pzena Investment Management Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.04% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, PZN has a beta lower than merely 21.28% of them.
PZN Dividend Chart
PZN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PZN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PZN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pzena Investment Management Inc and its dividends:
Pzena Investment Management Inc Common Stock (PZN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Pzena Investment Management Inc (PZN) - Dividend Investor
Pzena Investment Management Inc (PZN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha