QIWI plc (QIWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QIWI POWR Grades
- QIWI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QIWI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- QIWI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
QIWI Stock Summary
- QIWI's current price/earnings ratio is 4.6, which is higher than just 4.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for QIWI is currently 0.09, higher than just 1.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 178.04%, Qiwi's debt growth rate surpasses 94.93% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qiwi, a group of peers worth examining would be SUPV, GSHHY, ITIC, WSBF, and CMCL.
- QIWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qiwi's official web site, go to www.qiwi.com.
QIWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QIWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.67||52-week high||$17.60|
|Prev. close||$8.58||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$8.72||Avg. volume||363,065|
|50-day MA||$9.36||Dividend yield||13.05%|
|200-day MA||$10.36||Market Cap||543.72M|
QIWI plc (QIWI) Company Bio
Qiwi PLC operates electronic online payment systems primarily in Russia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Belarus, Romania, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Most Popular Stories View All
QIWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QIWI Latest Social Stream
View Full QIWI Social Stream
Latest QIWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qiwi that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QIWI as an investment opportunity.
NICOSIA, Cyprus, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QIWI plc (NASDAQ: QIWI) (MOEX: QIWI) ("QIWI" or the "Company"), a leading provider of next generation payment and financial services in Russia and the CIS, today announced that it has completed the sale of its stake in JSC Tochka (“Tochka”) to Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation PJSC (“Otkritie Bank”). QIWI sold its 40% stake in the capital of Tochka for RUB 4.95 billion. The valuation was based on the current enterprise value of RUB 11.0 billi
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 100 hour timeframe. The post Qiwi (QIWI): Price Down $-0.1 (-1.11)% Over Past Day, Up $0.01 (0.11)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment -- meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend. The post Qiwi (QIWI): Price Now Near $8.97; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Earnings results for QIWI , Analyst Opinion on QIWI , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:QIWI), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Nothing seems to bother QIWI (NASDAQ:QIWI) appeared first on .
Second Quarter Total Net Revenue amounted to RUB 6,049 million (3% YoY increase for continued operations)
QIWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|