QIWI plc (QIWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QIWI POWR Grades
- QIWI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QIWI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- QIWI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 38.5% of US stocks).
QIWI Stock Summary
- QIWI's current price/earnings ratio is 3.07, which is higher than only 2.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Qiwi is higher than merely 1.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QIWI comes in at 51.75% -- higher than that of 96.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qiwi, a group of peers worth examining would be MIC, PHI, IX, LOMA, and FANH.
- QIWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qiwi's official web site, go to www.qiwi.com.
QIWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QIWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.67||52-week high||$11.52|
|Prev. close||$5.67||52-week low||$4.94|
|Day high||$5.95||Avg. volume||340,857|
|50-day MA||$7.42||Dividend yield||20.46%|
|200-day MA||$9.00||Market Cap||355.58M|
QIWI plc (QIWI) Company Bio
Qiwi PLC operates electronic online payment systems primarily in Russia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Belarus, Romania, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Most Popular Stories View All
QIWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QIWI Latest Social Stream
View Full QIWI Social Stream
Latest QIWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qiwi that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QIWI as an investment opportunity.
Russia is flexing its military muscle once again.
NICOSIA, Cyprus, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QIWI plc (NASDAQ and MOEX: QIWI) (“QIWI” or the “Company”), a leading provider of cutting-edge payment and financial services in Russia and the CIS, today announced the launch of the new website for investors. We are happy to announce that our website for investors was updated. We encourage you to visit it at the same link - https://investor.qiwi.com/. The new website received a modern and refreshing design in accordance with QIWI brand book gui
NICOSIA, Cyprus, Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QIWI plc (NASDAQ and MOEX: QIWI) ("QIWI" or the "Company"), a leading provider of cutting-edge payment and financial services in Russia and the CIS, today announced that it has acquired Taxiaggregator SaaS platform. About Taxiaggregator Taxiaggregator is a SaaS platform that provides payment solutions and data analytics tool for taxi companies and taxi drivers. It helps to reduce costs for taxi companies providing free of charge full-cycle autom
QIWI (NASDAQ:QIWI) and Shift4 Payments (NYSE:FOUR) are both business services companies, but which is the better investment? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their dividends, profitability, earnings, institutional ownership, risk, analyst recommendations and valuation. Institutional and Insider Ownership 15.6% of QIWI shares are owned by institutional investors. Comparatively, 56.4% of 
Investment company VanEck Russia Small-Cap ETF (Current Portfolio) buys Ros Agro PLC, Aeroflot Russian Airlines PJSC, Beluga Group, M.Video PJSC, sells VNV Global AB, QIWI PLC, Eurasia Mining PLC, HeadHunter Group PLC, Globaltrans Investment PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, VanEck Russia Small-Cap ETF.
QIWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|