QIWI plc (QIWI): Price and Financial Metrics
QIWI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.87, Qiwi P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for QIWI is currently 0.11, higher than only 1.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 178.04%, Qiwi's debt growth rate surpasses 93.14% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qiwi, a group of peers worth examining would be ITIC, AHC, WHLM, BWL.A, and NSEC.
- Visit QIWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qiwi.com.
QIWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QIWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.50||52-week high||$20.84|
|Prev. close||$10.84||52-week low||$9.69|
|Day high||$10.74||Avg. volume||446,425|
|50-day MA||$10.91||Dividend yield||11.81%|
|200-day MA||$14.19||Market Cap||658.49M|
QIWI plc (QIWI) Company Bio
Qiwi PLC operates electronic online payment systems primarily in Russia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Belarus, Romania, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
QIWI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for QIWI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Qiwi ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 7110.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for QIWI, they are:
- As a business, QIWI is generating more cash flow than 93.35% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- QIWI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 27.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Qiwi's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 176.9. This coverage rate is greater than that of 96.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QIWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QIWI Latest Social Stream
View Full QIWI Social Stream
Latest QIWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qiwi that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QIWI as an investment opportunity.
NICOSIA, Cyprus, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QIWI plc (Nasdaq: QIWI), (MOEX: QIWI) ("QIWI" or the "Company") today announced that its 2021 annual general meeting of shareholders (the "AGM") will be held on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. (Cyprus time) at 12 Kennedy Avenue, Kennedy Business Centre, 2nd floor, 1087, Nicosia, Cyprus. Only shareholders of record at the close of business on April 15, 2021 are entitled to receive notice and to vote at the AGM and any adjourned meeting thereof. Holders of the Company's American Depositary Shares (the "ADS") who wish to exercise their voting rights for the underlying shares must act through the depositary of the Company's ADS program, The Bank of New York Mellon. Shareholders are cordially invited to attend the AGM. At the AGM, th...
What Type Of Returns Would Qiwi's(NASDAQ:QIWI) Shareholders Have Earned If They Purchased Their Shares Five Years Ago?
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But in any portfolio...
Digital Alliance AB and QIWI have launched a contactless payment service based on SoftPOS technology.
Swedish Fintech player Digital Alliance AB and QIWI Group have launched a new solution based on advanced SoftPOS technology. Service is initially launched in Russia under the brand «tap2go» with the plan to roll this out to International markets during 2021. The new service will enable end users to accept card payments directly on their Mobile devices, without the need for having card acceptance hardware. Users can use contactless cards as well as Mobile Payments such as Apple Pay and Google Pay to buy goods and services. As part of the pilot launch, the service is available to a random sample of QIWI Wallet users. In two months, it will become available to all QIWI wallet users.
Note: Some links in this article are in Russian. Despite the recent volatility, Qiwi (QIWI) struggles to recover after the crash in late 2020. In my opinion, there's little-to-no chance that the stock will ever return to its pre-crash prices as the regulatory headwinds are still there. QIWI may be...
Fourth Quarter Total Net Revenue Decreases 0.2% to RUB 6,242 Million and Adjusted Net Profit Increases 116% to RUB 2,519 Million or RUB 40.32 per diluted shareFull-Year 2020 Total Net Revenue Increases 12% to RUB 25,978 Million and Adjusted Net Profit Increases 54% to RUB 10,304 Million or RUB 165.09 per diluted shareQIWI gives 2021 GuidanceBoard of Directors Approves Dividend Payout Ratio for 2021QIWI announces CEO succession NICOSIA, Cyprus, March 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QIWI plc (NASDAQ: QIWI) (MOEX: QIWI) (“QIWI” or the “Company”) today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020 Operating and Financial Highlights Total Net Revenue decreased 0.2% to RUB 6,242 million ($84.5 million)Payment Services ...
QIWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching QIWIWant to see what other sources are saying about Qiwi's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!