QIWI plc (QIWI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- QIWI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 7,704,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.92% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with QIWI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ILPT, KRP, MLCO, EVOP and RMAX.
QIWI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of QIWI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 75.67% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Qiwi's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, QIWI offers a dividend yield in the top 5.48999999999999% of stocks in our set.
- Qiwi's dividend growth rate is higher than only 16.73% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- QIWI's market cap of approximately $913 million makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 88.22% of them.
QIWI Dividend Chart
QIWI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
QIWI Dividends vs. Peers
|2||NMR||Nomura Holdings Inc ADR American Depositary Shares||5.85%|
|3||IX||Orix Corp Ads||1.94%|
|4||SUPV||Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares||1.62%|
|5||DXF||Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|6||LU||Lufax Holding Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
|7||NOAH||Noah Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|8||JP||Jupai Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing six ordinary shares||0.00%|
|9||WEX||WEX Inc. common stock||0.00%|
|10||PKKFF||Peak Fintech Group Inc.||0.00%|
|11||NISN||Nisun International Enterprise Development Group Co.,||0.00%|
|12||UEPS||Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||ELVT||Elevate Credit, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||AIHS||Senmiao Technology Limited||0.00%|
|15||YRD||Yirendai Ltd. American Depositary Shares, each representing two ordinary shares||0.00%|
|16||ITJTY||Intrum AB (publ)||0.00%|