QIWI plc (QIWI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, QIWI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 7,704,000,000, ranking above 98.96% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with QIWI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UHT, RESI, EQT, FCFS and ATNI.
QIWI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of QIWI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 64.69% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of QIWI, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Qiwi produces a dividend yield 7.16% -- which falls in the top 11.38%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Qiwi's expected return of 64.69% is higher than 82.83% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Qiwi bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 82.83% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, QIWI is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about merely 15.37% of them.
QIWI Dividend Chart
QIWI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
QIWI Dividends vs. Peers
|2||IX||Orix Corp Ads||5.13%|
|3||NMR||Nomura Holdings Inc ADR American Depositary Shares||1.75%|
|4||SUPV||Grupo Supervielle S.A. American Depositary Shares each Representing five Class B shares||1.68%|
|5||NOAH||Noah Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|6||JP||Jupai Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing six ordinary shares||0.00%|
|7||WEX||WEX Inc. common stock||0.00%|
|8||UEPS||Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||YRD||Yirendai Ltd. American Depositary Shares, each representing two ordinary shares||0.00%|