Quest Resource Holding Corporation (QRHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QRHC POWR Grades
- QRHC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.91% of US stocks.
- QRHC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- QRHC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.49% of US stocks).
QRHC Stock Summary
- QRHC's current price/earnings ratio is 70.05, which is higher than 89.7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for QRHC is currently 46.17, higher than 88.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 309.29%, Quest Resource Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.15% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QRHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WETF, III, HYFM, FNKO, and MHH.
- QRHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quest Resource Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.qrhc.com.
QRHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, QRHC's price/sales ratio is 47.06% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- QRHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 92.1 over the prior 142 months.
- Over the past 142 months, QRHC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 129.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QRHC.
QRHC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -14.33%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -63.44%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 97.64%.
The table below shows QRHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QRHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QRHC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.97% of graded US stocks.
- QRHC's asset turnover comes in at 1.209 -- ranking 89th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- HSTM, PRFT, and STGW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QRHC.
The table below shows QRHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QRHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.17||52-week high||$8.30|
|Prev. close||$4.09||52-week low||$3.60|
|Day high||$4.18||Avg. volume||49,127|
|50-day MA||$4.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.86||Market Cap||79.50M|
Quest Resource Holding Corporation (QRHC) Company Bio
Quest Resource Holding Corporation provides management programs to reuse, recycle, and dispose various waste streams and recyclables in the United States. The company was formerly known as Infinity Resources Holdings Corp. and changed its name to Quest Resource Holding Corporation in October 2013. The company is based in The Colony, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
QRHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRHC Latest Social Stream
View Full QRHC Social Stream
Latest QRHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quest Resource Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRHC as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Quest Resource Holding Corporation ( NASDAQ:QRHC ) by...
Quest Resource (QRHC) acquired an independent environmental services company primarily servicing customers in the northeast region of U.S for $3.35M in cash.The transaction is expected…
THE COLONY, Texas, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quest Resource Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: QRHC) ("Quest"), a national leader in environmental waste and recycling services, announced today that it has acquired an independent environmental services company primarily servicing customers in the northeast region of the United States. The transaction is expected to be accretive on a free cash flow per share basis. The total consideration of the acquisition at close is $3.35 million, which was p
Quest Resource (QRHC) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Do Its Financials Have Any Role To Play In Driving Quest Resource Holding Corporation's (NASDAQ:QRHC) Stock Up Recently?
Most readers would already be aware that Quest Resource Holding's (NASDAQ:QRHC) stock increased significantly by 18...
QRHC Price Returns
Continue Researching QRHCWant to see what other sources are saying about Quest Resource Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Quest Resource Holding Corp (QRHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Quest Resource Holding Corp (QRHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Quest Resource Holding Corp (QRHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch