Quest Resource Holding Corporation (QRHC): Price and Financial Metrics
QRHC Stock Summary
- QRHC has a market capitalization of $36,840,367 -- more than approximately merely 11.72% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11,086.48, Quest Resource Holding Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.96% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Quest Resource Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of -116.73%; that's higher than merely 11.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QRHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATNI, RRR, LASR, GOOD, and IDT.
- QRHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quest Resource Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.qrhc.com.
QRHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
QRHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.08||52-week high||$3.10|
|Prev. close||$2.09||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$2.10||Avg. volume||9,413|
|50-day MA||$2.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.44||Market Cap||31.93M|
Quest Resource Holding Corporation (QRHC) Company Bio
Quest Resource Holding Corporation provides management programs to reuse, recycle, and dispose various waste streams and recyclables in the United States. The company was formerly known as Infinity Resources Holdings Corp. and changed its name to Quest Resource Holding Corporation in October 2013. The company is based in The Colony, Texas.
QRHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for QRHC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Quest Resource Holding Corp ranked in the 63st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 49.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quest Resource Holding Corp ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.38 -- which is good for besting only 24.32% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- Quest Resource Holding Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 84.8% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|