Quest Resource Holding Corporation (QRHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QRHC POWR Grades
- QRHC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- QRHC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
QRHC Stock Summary
- Quest Resource Holding Corp's market capitalization of $59,475,343 is ahead of just 11.81% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 243.42%, Quest Resource Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.22% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, QRHC has reported earnings growth of 234.24%, putting it ahead of 92.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QRHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WHG, HNNA, KE, LNN, and XGN.
- Visit QRHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qrhc.com.
QRHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.28||52-week high||$4.58|
|Prev. close||$3.23||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$3.30||Avg. volume||73,671|
|50-day MA||$3.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.58||Market Cap||60.39M|
Quest Resource Holding Corporation (QRHC) Company Bio
Quest Resource Holding Corporation provides management programs to reuse, recycle, and dispose various waste streams and recyclables in the United States. The company was formerly known as Infinity Resources Holdings Corp. and changed its name to Quest Resource Holding Corporation in October 2013. The company is based in The Colony, Texas.
QRHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for QRHC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Quest Resource Holding Corp ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 11.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quest Resource Holding Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.32 years comes in at 0.33%; that's greater than 70.84% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Quest Resource Holding Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 55% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QRHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRHC Latest Social Stream
View Full QRHC Social Stream
Latest QRHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quest Resource Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRHC as an investment opportunity.
Quest Resource Holding Corporation to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Earnings Call on May 17, 2021
THE COLONY, Texas, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quest Resource Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: QRHC) ("Quest"), a national leader in environmental waste and recycling services, today announced that it will release results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021, on Monday, May 17, 2021, after market close. Ray Hatch, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Laurie Latham, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call that same day at 5:00 PM ET, to review the Company's financial results and business outlook. Investors interested in participating on the live call can dial 1-866-548-4713 within the U.S. or 1-323-794-2093 from abroad, referencing conference ID: 1559471. Investors can also access the call online through a listen-only webcast on the investor relations section of...
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...
Quest Resource Holding Corporation (QRHC) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company
Quest Resource (NASDAQ:QRHC) announced its earnings results on Wednesday. The business services provider reported $0.01 earnings per share for the quarter, meeting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.01, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Quest Resource had a net margin of 1.01% and a return on equity of 1.76%. Shares of NASDAQ QRHC traded up $0.48 during trading on […]
Quest Resource Holding Corporation to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results and Host Earnings Call on March 11, 2020
THE COLONY, Texas, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quest Resource Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: QRHC) ("Quest"), a national leader in environmental waste and recycling services, today announced that it will release results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020, on Thursday, March 11, 2021, after market close. Ray Hatch, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Laurie Latham, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call that same day at 5:00 PM ET, to review the Company's financial results and business outlook. Investors interested in participating on the live call can dial 1-800-263-0877 within the U.S. or 1-646-828-8143 from abroad, referencing conference ID: 9502038. Investors can also access the call online through a listen-only webcast on the inv...
QRHC Price Returns
Continue Researching QRHCWant to see what other sources are saying about Quest Resource Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Quest Resource Holding Corp (QRHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Quest Resource Holding Corp (QRHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Quest Resource Holding Corp (QRHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch