Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Restaurant Brands International Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
QSR's average price target has moved up $4.45 over the prior 9 days.
QSR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of QSR is greater than 97.44% of all US stocks.
- QSR has a higher average analyst price target than 75.17% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of QSR is greater than 67.57% of Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- Restaurant Brands International Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 60.59% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- QSR has a higher NA than practically none of all US stocks.
Is QSR a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!