FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering FreightCar America Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
RAIL's average price target has moved down $0 over the prior 8 days.
RAIL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The average analyst price target of RAIL is higher than 2.63% of all US stocks.
- FreightCar America Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than just about none of of Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of RAIL is higher than 18.11% of all US stocks.
- FreightCar America Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 42.07% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- FreightCar America Inc's NA is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment industry with the ratings most similar to FreightCar America Inc are MPX, TRN and GBX.
Is RAIL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!