RAPT THERAPEUTICS, INC. (RAPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAPT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RAPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RAPT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RAPT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
RAPT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RAPT Therapeutics Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- RAPT's price/sales ratio is 176.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.46% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RAPT's revenue has grown -24.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.33% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RNA, FGEN, ARCT, KLDO, and ATRA.
- RAPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RAPT Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.rapt.com.
RAPT Valuation Summary
- RAPT's price/sales ratio is 196; this is 5057.89% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 22 months, RAPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.1.
- RAPT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAPT.
RAPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAPT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.97% of graded US stocks.
- RAPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 343rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RAPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.44||52-week high||$43.26|
|Prev. close||$13.27||52-week low||$9.85|
|Day high||$13.95||Avg. volume||301,654|
|50-day MA||$18.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.63||Market Cap||398.42M|
RAPT THERAPEUTICS, INC. (RAPT) Company Bio
Rapt Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a clinical stage immunology-based biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on discovering, developing and commercializing oral small molecule therapies for patients in oncology and inflammatory diseases.. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAPT Latest Social Stream
View Full RAPT Social Stream
Latest RAPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAPT Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAPT as an investment opportunity.
Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -107.14% and 0.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RAPT Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RAPT), a clinical-stage, immunology-based biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing oral small molecule therapies for patients with significant unmet needs in inflammatory diseases and oncology, today announced that Brian Wong, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the 11th Annual SVB Leerink Healthcare Conference on Wedne
Investment company State Board Of Administration Of Florida Retiremen (Current Portfolio) buys Canadian Pacific Railway, VMware Inc, Coterra Energy Inc, Realty Income Corp, Clarivate PLC, sells , , , , during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, State Board Of Administration Of Florida Retiremen.
RAPT Therapeutics <
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RAPT Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RAPT), a clinical-stage, immunology-based biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing oral small molecule therapies for patients with significant unmet needs in inflammatory diseases and oncology, today announced that Brian Wong, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO, will present at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 9:00 a.
RAPT Price Returns