RAPT THERAPEUTICS, INC. (RAPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAPT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RAPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.27% of US stocks.
- RAPT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- RAPT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
RAPT Stock Summary
- RAPT Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on November 1, 2019, making it an older stock than only 3.33% of US equities in our set.
- For RAPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.45% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 193.55, RAPT Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RAPT Therapeutics Inc are ATRA, MORF, DRNA, RNA, and NKTR.
- Visit RAPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rapt.com.
RAPT Valuation Summary
- RAPT's price/sales ratio is 196; this is 5057.89% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 22 months, RAPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.1.
- RAPT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAPT.
RAPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAPT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.79% of graded US stocks.
- RAPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 347th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RAPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.90||52-week high||$43.26|
|Prev. close||$32.30||52-week low||$14.63|
|Day high||$33.22||Avg. volume||441,978|
|50-day MA||$33.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.03||Market Cap||970.16M|
RAPT THERAPEUTICS, INC. (RAPT) Company Bio
Rapt Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a clinical stage immunology-based biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on discovering, developing and commercializing oral small molecule therapies for patients in oncology and inflammatory diseases.. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAPT Latest Social Stream
View Full RAPT Social Stream
Latest RAPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAPT Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAPT as an investment opportunity.
RAPT Therapeutics Announces Late-Breaking Oral Presentation of Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of RPT193 at the 30th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Congress
Benefit demonstrated in all key exploratory efficacy endpoints - EASI, EASI-50, EASI-75, EASI-90, vIGA, BSA and pruritus NRS-3 and 4 - with once-daily, oral treatment with RPT193Continued improvement observed 2 weeks after end of treatment on multiple endpoints SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RAPT Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RAPT), a clinical-stage, immunology-based biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing oral small molecul
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, biotech and mining...
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RAPT Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RAPT), a clinical-stage, immunology-based biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing oral small molecule therapies for patients with significant unmet needs in oncology and inflammatory diseases, today announced that Brian Wong, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO, will present at the 2021 Cantor Virtual Healthcare Conference on Monday, September 27, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
RAPT Therapeutics to Present RPT193 Phase 1b Data at 30th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Congress
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RAPT Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RAPT), a clinical-stage, immunology-based biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing oral small molecule therapies for patients with significant unmet needs in oncology and inflammatory diseases, today announced that it will present clinical safety and efficacy data from the RPT193 Phase 1b monotherapy trial in patients with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis at the virtual 30 th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Congress (EADV) held September 29, 2021 October 2, 2021.
William Ho, Chief Medical Officer at Rapt Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RAPT), made a large insider sell on September 8, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Ho sold 3,000 shares of Rapt Therapeutics at a price of $36.04 per share. The total transaction amounted to $108,120. Ho still owns a total of 65,106 of Rapt Therapeutics worth, $2,254,627. Rapt Therapeutics shares are trading down 4.02% at $34.63 at t
RAPT Price Returns