RAPT THERAPEUTICS, INC. (RAPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAPT POWR Grades
- RAPT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 57.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RAPT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RAPT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RAPT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 359.64, RAPT THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.92% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for RAPT THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 8.71% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RAPT's revenue has grown -47.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.09% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RAPT THERAPEUTICS INC are QURE, ENTA, TSVT, XENE, and MRUS.
- RAPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RAPT THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.rapt.com.
RAPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RAPT's price/earnings ratio is 147.14% lower, now standing at -10.7.
- Over the past 39 months, RAPT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAPT.
RAPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAPT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.97% of graded US stocks.
- RAPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 343rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RAPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.35||52-week high||$32.45|
|Prev. close||$27.96||52-week low||$9.85|
|Day high||$28.11||Avg. volume||438,486|
|50-day MA||$20.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.53||Market Cap||818.07M|
RAPT THERAPEUTICS, INC. (RAPT) Company Bio
Rapt Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a clinical stage immunology-based biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on discovering, developing and commercializing oral small molecule therapies for patients in oncology and inflammatory diseases.. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAPT Latest Social Stream
View Full RAPT Social Stream
Latest RAPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAPT THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAPT as an investment opportunity.
Rapt Therapeutics (RAPT) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RAPT Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RAPT), a clinical-stage, immunology-based biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing oral small molecule therapies for patients with significant unmet needs in inflammatory diseases and oncology, today announced that Brian Wong, M.D., Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January
The mean of analysts' price targets for Rapt Therapeutics (RAPT) points to a 122.4% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do...
As of Tuesday, RAPT Therapeutics Inc.’s (NASDAQ:RAPT) stock closed at $18.57, up from $17.48 the previous day. While RAPT Therapeutics Inc. has overperformed by 6.24%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, RAPT fell by -41.20%, with highs and lows ranging from $40.74 to $9.85, […]
RAPT Price Returns