Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC): Price and Financial Metrics
RBC Stock Summary
- RBC has a market capitalization of $5,522,956,048 -- more than approximately 74.89% of US stocks.
- Regal Beloit Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Regal Beloit Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Regal Beloit Corp are SXT, CTB, SNX, RPM, and ARC.
- Visit RBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regalbeloit.com.
RBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.70||52-week high||$146.97|
|Prev. close||$135.97||52-week low||$51.99|
|Day high||$138.93||Avg. volume||309,921|
|50-day MA||$131.58||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$106.35||Market Cap||5.63B|
Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) Company Bio
Regal Beloit Corporation is a manufacturer of electric motors, mechanical and electrical motion controls and power generation products. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Beloit, Wisconsin.
RBC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RBC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Regal Beloit Corp ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Regal Beloit Corp, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 69.57% of its sector Industrials.
- Regal Beloit Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Regal Beloit Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.18. This coverage rate is greater than that of 67.52% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBC Latest Social Stream
View Full RBC Social Stream
Latest RBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regal Beloit Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBC as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds RBC, AEGN, APEX, and PTVCA Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Eaton Corporation, Emerson Electric, II-VI and Regal Beloit
4 Top Stocks From the Prospering Manufacturing Electronics Industry
The following slide deck was published by Regal Beloit Corporation in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Regal Beloit Corporation ("Regal" or the "Company") (NYSE: RBC) in connection with the Company's proposed combination with Rexnord Corporation's ("Rexnord") (NYSE: RXN) process & motion control business ("PMC Business"). Under the terms of agreement, Rexnord will separate its PMC Business by way of a tax-free spin-off to Rexnord shareholders and then immediately combine it with Regal in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction. Regal shareholders will own 61.4% and Rexnord will own 38.6% of the combined entity. The transaction values the combined company at a pro forma value of $4.1 billion.
RBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RBCWant to do more research on Regal Beloit Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!