Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBC POWR Grades
- RBC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.41% of US stocks.
- RBC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- RBC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
RBC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 921.09, Regal Beloit Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.78% of US stocks.
- Regal Beloit Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Regal Beloit Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMI, ICFI, ESI, PLUS, and CLH.
- RBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regal Beloit Corp's official web site, go to www.regalbeloit.com.
RBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.70||52-week high||$159.64|
|Prev. close||$145.16||52-week low||$67.48|
|Day high||$147.39||Avg. volume||308,877|
|50-day MA||$146.11||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$121.19||Market Cap||5.96B|
Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) Company Bio
Regal Beloit Corporation is a manufacturer of electric motors, mechanical and electrical motion controls and power generation products. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Beloit, Wisconsin.
RBC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Regal Beloit Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Regal Beloit Corp ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 21.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Regal Beloit Corp, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 7.18; that's higher than 62.18% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Regal Beloit Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.28% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBC Latest Social Stream
View Full RBC Social Stream
Latest RBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regal Beloit Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBC as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds GNLN, PRAH, TPCO, and RBC Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Regal Beloit's (RBC) Q1 earnings improve year over year, driven by strengthening end-market businesses and margin increase. It provides impressive earnings projections for Q2.
Regal Beloit (RBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.86% and 4.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE: RBC), a global leader in the engineering and manufacturing of power transmission solutions and high-efficiency electric motors and systems, reported first quarter 2021 diluted earnings per share of $1.60 compared to $1.12 a year ago, up 43%. First quarter 2021 adjusted diluted earnings per share was a record $1.98 compared to $1.31 a year ago, up 51%.
Rise in production level, supported by growth in domestic orders, is expected to get reflected in majority of industrial stocks' quarterly results. The impacts of the coronavirus outbreak will be a drag. ZBRA, EMR, ENS, and RBC are likely to beat earnings estimates.
RBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|