Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RBC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 50 weeks.
- RBC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 54.76% of US stocks).
RBC Stock Summary
- RBC's went public 35.78 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Regal Beloit Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RBC is more volatile than just 10.26% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Regal Beloit Corp are CFX, BLD, SXT, RPM, and NWL.
- RBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regal Beloit Corp's official web site, go to www.regalbeloit.com.
RBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RBC's price/sales ratio is 42.42% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, RBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.1.
- RBC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBC.
RBC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 38.73%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.98%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 139.03%.
The table below shows RBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RBC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.54% of graded US stocks.
- RBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.702 -- ranking 23rd of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- AYI, NOVT, and ATKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RBC.
The table below shows RBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.00||52-week high||$159.64|
|Prev. close||$150.59||52-week low||$92.06|
|Day high||$153.33||Avg. volume||291,839|
|50-day MA||$147.61||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$139.76||Market Cap||6.15B|
Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) Company Bio
Regal Beloit Corporation is a manufacturer of electric motors, mechanical and electrical motion controls and power generation products. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Beloit, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBC Latest Social Stream
View Full RBC Social Stream
Latest RBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regal Beloit Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBC as an investment opportunity.
Regal Beloit Corp. completed its acquisition of the legacy Milwaukee-based Rexnord industrial business and will begin trading its stock Tuesday under a new name — Regal Rexnord Corp. — and a new stock ticker symbol.
Regal Completes Merger With Rexnord PMC, Creating Regal Rexnord Corporation, Accelerating Its Transformation Into A Faster-Growing, More Profitable Enterprise
Regal Rexnord Corporation (NYSE: RRX)
Regal Beloit saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating jump to 96 Thursday, up from 94 the day before.
Regal Beloit (RBC) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
Regal Beloit (RBC) and Rexnord provide an estimated exchange ratio for the acquisition of Land Newco by Regal Beloit as well as a special cash dividend to be paid by Regal Beloit to its shareholders.
RBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|