Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBC POWR Grades
- RBC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RBC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RBC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 61st percentile.
RBC Stock Summary
- RBC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 863.6 -- higher than 95.3% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Regal Beloit Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Regal Beloit Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Regal Beloit Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CVCO, ICFI, HCCI, IPAR, and AYI.
- Visit RBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regalbeloit.com.
RBC Valuation Summary
- RBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 19.1; this is 19.07% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RBC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, RBC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBC.
RBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.22||52-week high||$159.64|
|Prev. close||$147.69||52-week low||$91.82|
|Day high||$148.43||Avg. volume||294,142|
|50-day MA||$135.42||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$131.98||Market Cap||5.98B|
Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) Company Bio
Regal Beloit Corporation is a manufacturer of electric motors, mechanical and electrical motion controls and power generation products. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Beloit, Wisconsin.
RBC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RBC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Regal Beloit Corp ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RBC, they are:
- As a business, RBC is generating more cash flow than 67.41% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Regal Beloit Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.62% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Regal Beloit Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.67. This coverage rate is greater than that of 65.42% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBC Latest Social Stream
View Full RBC Social Stream
Latest RBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regal Beloit Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBC as an investment opportunity.
RBC vs. ETN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Does the August share price for Regal Beloit Corporation ( NYSE:RBC ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Robert Barry - Vice President, Investor Relations Louis Pinkham - Chief Executive Officer Rob Rehard - Vice President and CFO Conference Call Participants Michael Halloran - Baird Jeff Hammond - KeyBanc Markets Christopher...
The following slide deck was published by Regal Beloit Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Joining me today are Louis Pinkham, our Chief Executive Officer; and Rob Rehard, our Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Before turning the call over to Louis, I'd like to remind you that the statements made in this conference call that are not historical in nature are forward-looking statements.
RBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|