Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that RBC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.75% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RBC's price: TGS, PAAS, AMT, MDRR and CP.
RBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Regal Beloit Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 78.12%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Regal Beloit Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Regal Beloit Corp's dividend yield of 0.9% is in the bottom 16.34%.
- In terms of opportunity, Regal Beloit Corp's estimated return of -78.12% surpasses about just 13.14% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for RBC than it is for 30.97% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
RBC Dividend Chart
RBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|