Regal Beloit Corporation (RBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: RBC reports less variability in its cash flow than 91.14% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EVI, PFE, LNT, OLLI and NFE.
RBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Regal Beloit Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 75.28% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RBC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, RBC offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.87% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, RBC's provides a return of -75.28% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 18.3% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Regal Beloit Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 35.73% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
RBC Dividend Chart
RBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|