Regal Beloit Corp (RBC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Regal Beloit Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
RBC's average price target has moved up $19.25 over the prior 100 days.
RBC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The average analyst price target of RBC is higher than 87.85% of all US stocks.
- Regal Beloit Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 22.81% of all US stocks.
- Regal Beloit Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 67.47% of Industrials stocks.
- Regal Beloit Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 43.62% of Industrials stocks.
- RBC has a greater NA than practically none of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding RBC using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.