Republic Bancorp, Inc. - (RBCAA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RBCAA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 116,390,000, ranking above 88.62% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RBCAA's price: COR, RKT, YY, WEN and SNX.
RBCAA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for RBCAA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 48.43% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Republic Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Republic Bancorp Inc's expected return of 48.43% is higher than 65.37% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Republic Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 65.37% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Republic Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 64.23% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
RBCAA Dividend Chart
RBCAA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|