Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, RBNC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than merely 9.78% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 14.87 -- higher than 97.46% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, RBNC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 11.15% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RBNC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATNI, BTG, NHTC, MSCI and OMI.
RBNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of RBNC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 21.05% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Reliant Bancorp Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Reliant Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 82.24% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Reliant Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 85.08% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Reliant Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 86.51% of them.
RBNC Dividend Chart
RBNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|