Royal Dutch Shell PLC Royal Dutch Shell American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares) (RDS.A) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, RDS.A has greater average cash flow over the past 4 years than 97.76% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, RDS.A has returned $15,198,000,000 US dollars -- more than 97.84% of public US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for RDS.A has a compound average growth rate of 987.95%, which is higher than 99.24% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RDS.A's price: CPAC, OMI, PMT, AAP and LAD.
RDS.A Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Royal Dutch Shell plc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 57.41%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RDS.A, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $147 billion, RDS.A is in the mega-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 13.51% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap category, RDS.A has a beta lower than just 13.51% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, RDS.A's provides a return of 57.41% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 82.11% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
RDS.A Dividend Chart
RDS.A Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RDS.A Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on RDS.A dividends?Want to do more research on Royal Dutch Shell plc's dividends? Try the links below:
Royal Dutch Shell plc Common Stock (RDS.A) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) - Dividend Investor
Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha