Everest Re Group, Ltd. (RE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, RE's comes in at -10.21 -- better than merely 11.08% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 714,229,000, ranking above 96.79% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: QIWI, BKSC, ZTO, CONE and SAFM.
RE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Everest Re Group Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 24.7% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RE, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Everest Re Group Ltd earns annually is around 9 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 65.92% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 63% of companies in the same revenue class.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, RE's equity discount rate is less than 72.44% of those stocks.
RE Dividend Chart
RE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SSREY||Swiss Re AG||5.30%|
|2||RE||Everest Re Group, Ltd.||2.71%|
|3||MURGY||Muenchener Rueckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (MunichRe)||2.62%|
|4||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.54%|
|5||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||2.52%|
|6||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|7||HVRRY||Hannover Rück SE||1.94%|
|8||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||0.90%|
|9||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|10||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|11||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|