Everest Re Group, Ltd. (RE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, RE's comes in at -8.57 -- better than only 12.94% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- RE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 536,007,000; for context, that's better than 96.23% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, RE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 87.58% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RE's price: NUS, DRAD, EXPD, FAST and CSSE.
RE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for RE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 14.52% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Everest Re Group Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- RE generates about 8 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 66.67% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 62.36% of companies in the same revenue class.
RE Dividend Chart
RE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RE||Everest Re Group, Ltd.||3.12%|
|2||RGA||Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated||2.82%|
|3||JRVR||James River Group Holdings, Ltd.||2.69%|
|4||BCRH||Blue Capital Reinsurance Holdings Ltd. Common Shares||2.23%|
|5||RNR||RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.||0.82%|
|6||ATH||Athene Holding Ltd. Class A Common Shares||0.00%|
|7||TPRE||Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Common Shares||0.00%|
|8||OXBR||Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|