Resources Connection, Inc. (RECN): Price and Financial Metrics
RECN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Resources Connection Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 73.5%, Resources Connection Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.99% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RECN is more volatile than only 21.8% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Resources Connection Inc are ZUMZ, SCVL, GIII, KNL, and SAFT.
- Visit RECN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rgp.com.
RECN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RECN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.36||52-week high||$17.93|
|Prev. close||$14.54||52-week low||$13.62|
|Day high||$14.59||Avg. volume||184,677|
|50-day MA||$15.92||Dividend yield||3.9%|
|200-day MA||$15.95||Market Cap||459.91M|
Resources Connection, Inc. (RECN) Company Bio
Resource Connections provides consulting and business initiative support services in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company offers finance and accounting services, including process transformation and improvement, financial reporting and analysis, technical and operational accounting, merger and acquisition due diligence, audit response, implementation of new accounting standards, and remediation support. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Irvine, California.
RECN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Resources Connection Inc. To summarize, we found that Resources Connection Inc ranked in the 69st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 78.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Resources Connection Inc, consider:
- RECN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 26.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Resources Connection Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 24 -- greater than 88.99% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 24.04% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|