Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, RELL has returned $3,106,000 US dollars -- more than only 9.11% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RELL's price: CSCO, VNO, PSTL, CVX and NBTB.
RELL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for RELL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 208.9%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Richardson Electronics Ltd are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, RELL provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 96.03% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 208.9%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.44% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, RELL has a discount rate lower than 94.44% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for RELL, approximately 98.97% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
RELL Dividend Chart
RELL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RELL Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on RELL dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Richardson Electronics Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Richardson Electronics Ltd Common Stock (RELL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) - Dividend Investor
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha