Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, RELL has returned $3,101,000 US dollars, more than merely 8.92% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RELL's price: EDUC, POWI, GME, AP and SFUN.
RELL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for RELL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 218.04%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Richardson Electronics Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, Richardson Electronics Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than 95.97% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 218.04%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 95.97% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Richardson Electronics Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 95.97% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for RELL, approximately 99.02% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
RELL Dividend Chart
RELL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RELL Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on RELL dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Richardson Electronics Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Richardson Electronics Ltd Common Stock (RELL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) - Dividend Investor
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha