Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc (RETA) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering RETA.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 150 days, RETA's average price target has gone up $9.25.
RETA Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for RETA as an investment opportunity.
- RETA has a higher average analyst price target than 95.07% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of RETA is higher than 95.55% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- RETA has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 74.93% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RETA has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 32.6% of all US stocks.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc's NA is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Pharmaceutical Products industry with the ratings most similar to Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc are RGEN, TVTX and XENE.
Is RETA a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!