REV Group, Inc. (REVG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, REVG's comes in at -23.22 -- better than 6.51% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that REVG has less volatility in its price than 3.63% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with REVG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MOMO, FF, OLED, PAGS and RMD.
REVG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding REV Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 68.8% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of REVG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, REVG offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.46% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, REVG's provides a return of -68.8% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 20.52% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
REVG Dividend Chart
REVG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|