Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (RGLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGLS POWR Grades
- RGLS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 62.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RGLS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 49 days.
- RGLS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.02% of US stocks).
RGLS Stock Summary
- RGLS has a higher market value than just 5.14% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,417,967.
- The volatility of Regulus Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -123.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Regulus Therapeutics Inc are TARS, LOGC, SILC, CRIS, and CYTK.
- RGLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regulus Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.regulusrx.com.
RGLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RGLS's price/sales ratio is 40.09% lower, now standing at 6.8.
- Over the past 106 months, RGLS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.9.
- RGLS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.9 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGLS.
RGLS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 65.95%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.47%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 33.33%.
The table below shows RGLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.91% of graded US stocks.
- RGLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.259 -- ranking 169th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XNCR, MDWD, and VRTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGLS.
The table below shows RGLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.31||52-week high||$1.48|
|Prev. close||$0.28||52-week low||$0.16|
|Day high||$0.34||Avg. volume||1,916,005|
|50-day MA||$0.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.39||Market Cap||45.25M|
Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (RGLS) Company Bio
Regulus Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company leading the discovery and development of innovative medicines targeting microRNAs. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGLS Latest Social Stream
View Full RGLS Social Stream
Latest RGLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regulus Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGLS as an investment opportunity.
Regulus Therapeutics Announces Completion of Enrollment in Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Lademirsen for Alport Syndrome
Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: RGLS), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines targeting microRNAs (the "Company" or "Regulus"), today announced the completion of enrollment in the Phase 2 HERA clinical study evaluating lademirsen (RG-012) for the treatment of adult patients with Alport Syndrome under the Company's Collaboration and License Agreement with Sanofi.
Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: RGLS) Stock Dropped -6.08% Over A Month Are There Any Chances Of Growth?
During the last session, Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:RGLS)s traded shares were 0.45 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 2.02. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $0.23, reflecting an intraday loss of -6.62% or -$0.02. The 52-week high for the RGLS share is $2.32, that puts it down Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: RGLS) Stock Dropped -6.08% Over A Month Are There Any Chances Of Growth? Read More »
SAN DIEGO , Feb. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Regulus Therapeutics Inc . (NASDAQ: RGLS ), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines targeting microRNAs (the "Company" or "Regulus"), today announced that Jay Hagan , President and Chief Executive Officer of Regulus, will present at the 11 th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference on Friday, February 18, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. ET . A live webcast of the presentation will be available under "Events and Presentations" through the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The US economy grew 6.9% on quarter during the last three months of previous year, up from 2.3% expansion in the prior quarter and also above market estimates of 5.5%. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades. When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company''s prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga''s insider transactions platform. OpGen The Trade: OpGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPGN ) Chief Operating Officer Johannes Bacher acquired a total of 25,000 shares at an average price of $0.85. To acquire these shares, it cost $21.2...
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for Regulus (RGLS), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
RGLS Price Returns
Continue Researching RGLSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Regulus Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Regulus Therapeutics Inc (RGLS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regulus Therapeutics Inc (RGLS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regulus Therapeutics Inc (RGLS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch