Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (RGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RGR's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 28.95%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, RGR's growth rate has been 0.36% over the past 5.76 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RGR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 180,614,000, ranking above 90.54% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RGR's price: MRTN, ORA, JKHY, TGS and PEGA.
RGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for RGR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 4914.45% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RGR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Sturm Ruger & Co Inc's expected return of 4914.45% is higher than only 100% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, RGR has a discount rate lower than only 100% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Sturm Ruger & Co Inc's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 100% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for RGR than it is for 99.54% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
RGR Dividend Chart
RGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|