Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (RGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, RGR has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 28.88%.
- RGR reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.31% over the past 5.51 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RGR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 117,981,000, ranking above 91.79% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RGR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CAAS, UFS, BRKL, TFC and OCSI.
RGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for RGR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 4914.45% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RGR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Sturm Ruger & Co Inc's expected return of 4914.45% is higher than only 100% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, RGR has a discount rate lower than only 100% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Sturm Ruger & Co Inc's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 100% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for RGR than it is for 99.54% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
RGR Dividend Chart
RGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|