B. Riley Financial, Inc. (RILY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, RILY has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 39.27%.
- RILY reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 1.25% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that RILY has less volatility in its price than merely 5.89% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RILY that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MITT, CSGS, ROL, MCS and PDM.
RILY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of RILY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 0.25% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of B Riley Financial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, B Riley Financial Inc's dividend yield of 4.25% is in the top 23.16%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, B Riley Financial Inc's expected return of 0.25% is higher than 67.39% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, RILY has a discount rate lower than 67.39% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, RILY boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 87.92% of the dividend issuers in our set.
RILY Dividend Chart
RILY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|