B. Riley Financial, Inc. (RILY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, RILY has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 39.9%.
- RILY's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -138.58% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 6.54% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RILY's price: DK, WEYS, SFL, IMKTA and AE.
RILY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for RILY, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 42.58% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of B Riley Financial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, B Riley Financial Inc's dividend yield of 4.86% is in the top 25.73%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, B Riley Financial Inc's expected return of 42.58% is higher than 77.98% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, RILY has a discount rate lower than 77.98% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, RILY boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 88.15% of the dividend issuers in our set.
RILY Dividend Chart
RILY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|