Richmond Mutual Bancorporation, Inc. (RMBI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, RMBI has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 1.99% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, RMBI's growth rate has been 1.11% over the past 2.25 years.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, RMBI has returned $2,685,919 US dollars, more than 8.57% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RMBI's price: WEN, EVI, NYC, SWX and ZTO.
RMBI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of RMBI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 921.39% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 921.39%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.56% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 94.56% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Richmond Mutual Bancorporation Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 99.79% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, RMBI's equity discount rate is less than 96.89% of those stocks.
RMBI Dividend Chart
RMBI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RMBI Dividends vs. Peers
RMBI's dividend yield currently ranks #66 of 66 vs. its peers in the Mid-Atlantic Regional Banks category.