Romeo Power Inc. (RMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMO POWR Grades
- RMO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 49.31% of US stocks.
- RMO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- RMO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.06% of US stocks).
RMO Stock Summary
- RMO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.08 -- higher than merely 0.86% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, RMO has reported earnings growth of -425.81%, putting it ahead of only 4.28% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RMO is more volatile than 96.64% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ROMEO POWER INC are EVCM, VIVO, SANW, ATRC, and ISPC.
- RMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROMEO POWER INC's official web site, go to romeopower.com.
RMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RMO's price/earnings ratio is 103.83% lower, now standing at -0.4.
- RMO's price/sales ratio has moved down 79.4 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMO.
RMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.79% of graded US stocks.
- RMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 44th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.35||52-week high||$5.55|
|Prev. close||$0.36||52-week low||$0.32|
|Day high||$0.37||Avg. volume||5,846,296|
|50-day MA||$0.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.19||Market Cap||65.07M|
Romeo Power Inc. (RMO) Company Bio
Romeo Power, Inc. operates as an energy technology company focused on designing and manufacturing lithium-ion battery modules and packs for commercial electric vehicles. Romeo Power was founded in 2016 by Michael Patterson and is headquartered in Vernon, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMO Latest Social Stream
View Full RMO Social Stream
Latest RMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROMEO POWER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMO as an investment opportunity.
Electric vehicle (EV) stocks are up across the board today on positive news out of the Paris Motor Show that runs until Oct.
Get ready for one more day of trading this week as we break down the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
Nikola Corporation (Nasdaq: NKLA) ("Nikola"), a provider of zero-emissions transportation and energy infrastructure solutions, today announced the successful completion of its exchange offer (the "Offer") to purchase all outstanding shares of common stock of Romeo Power, Inc. (NYSE: RMO).
Nikola Reminds Romeo Power Stockholders to Tender Shares in Exchange Offer Ahead of October 12 Deadline
Nikola Corporation (Nasdaq: NKLA) ("Nikola"), a provider of zero-emissions transportation and energy infrastructure solutions, today reminds Romeo Power, Inc. (NYSE: RMO) ("Romeo") stockholders to tender their shares into its exchange offer (the "Offer") to purchase all outstanding shares of common stock of Romeo.
Important Reminder for All Romeo Power Stockholders: Deadline to Tender Shares for Nikola Transaction is October 12, 2022
CYPRESS, Calif., October 06, 2022--Romeo Power, Inc. ("Romeo") (NYSE: RMO), an energy storage technology company focused on designing and manufacturing lithium ion battery products and packs for vehicle electrification, today reminds all Romeo stockholders to tender their shares into the exchange offer (the "Offer") by Nikola Corporation ("Nikola") (NASDAQ: NKLA) to purchase all outstanding shares of common stock of Romeo.
RMO Price Returns