Roivant Sciences Ltd. (ROIV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROIV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ROIV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- ROIV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ROIV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ROIV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ROIV is 0.04 -- better than only 10.58% of US stocks.
- ROIV's went public 2.15 years ago, making it older than merely 11.04% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 72.52, ROIVANT SCIENCES LTD has a higher such ratio than 97.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROIV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALKT, OLO, TWLO, EB, and ARLO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ROIV's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001635088.
ROIV Valuation Summary
- ROIV's price/earnings ratio is -3.2; this is 113.79% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ROIV's price/sales ratio has moved up 65.1 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROIV.
ROIV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROIV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.69% of graded US stocks.
- ROIV's asset turnover comes in at 0.115 -- ranking 251st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ROIV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROIV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROIV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.11||52-week high||$16.76|
|Prev. close||$5.04||52-week low||$2.52|
|Day high||$5.25||Avg. volume||815,131|
|50-day MA||$4.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.40||Market Cap||3.60B|
Roivant Sciences Ltd. (ROIV) Company Bio
Roivant Sciences Ltd., a biopharmaceutical and healthcare technology company that researches and develops medicines. The company develops product candidates for the treatment of various therapeutics, including solid tumors, sickle cell diseases, hypophosphatasia, oncologic malignancies, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, vitiligo, hyperhidrosis, acne, myasthenia gravis, warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia, thyroid eye diseases, sarcoidosis, and staph aureus bacteremia. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROIV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROIV Latest Social Stream
View Full ROIV Social Stream
Latest ROIV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROIVANT SCIENCES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROIV as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, David Risinger from SVB Securities maintained a Buy rating on Roivant Sciences (ROIV - Research Report), with a price target of $8.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $5.29.According to TipRanks, Risinger is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 13.7% and a 74.47% success rate. Risinger covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Pfizer, Eli Lilly & Co, and Gilead Sciences.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Roivant Sciences with a $10.50 average price target, representing a 98.49% upside.
Roivant Sciences Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 and Provides Business Update
Expected cash runway extended into the second half of calendar year 2025First major PBM/payer contract signed for VTAMA, effective October 1Over 54,000 VTAMA prescriptions written by approximately 6,400 prescribers since launch show strong demand, with fiscal Q2 2022 net product revenue of $5.0 millionUnveiled IMVT-1402, a next generation anti-FcRn which showed deep IgG lowering similar to batoclimab with no or minimal impact observed on albumin and LDL (low-density lipoprotein) levels in animal
NEW YORK and BASEL, Switzerland, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Affivant, a biotechnology company dedicated to developing novel immune-oncology approaches to activate and enable the innate immune system to fight cancer, will present a poster at the 37th Annual Meeting of The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) highlighting preclinical data for AFVT-2101 (previously AFM32). AFVT-2101 is a tetravalent, bispecific Innate Cell Engager (ICE®) that bridges folate receptor alpha (FRα) on tumo
BASEL, Switzerland and LONDON and NEW YORK and BOSTON, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Roivant Sciences Ltd. (Nasdaq: ROIV), a next-generation biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the delivery of healthcare to patients, announced today the pricing of its primary and secondary public offering of 30,000,000 common shares of Roivant, consisting of 20,000,000 common shares offered by Roivant and 10,000,000 common shares offered by the selling shareholders at a price to the public of $5
BASEL, Switzerland, LONDON, NEW YORK, and BOSTON, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Roivant Sciences Ltd. (Nasdaq: ROIV), a next-generation biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the delivery of healthcare to patients, announced today the commencement of a proposed underwritten public offering of $150,000,000 of common shares. Roivant expects to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to $22.5 million of additional common shares. The offering is subject to market condition
ROIV Price Returns