Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -36 -- higher than 4.13% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, ROST generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 90.59% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for ROST has a compound average growth rate of 683.31%, which is higher than 98.75% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ROST that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CPB, CL, GNSS, PNW and RKT.
ROST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ROST, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 74.2%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ross Stores Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- ROST's annual revenue of 18 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 89.95% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ROST, approximately 9.1% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 15.34% of companies in the same revenue class.
ROST Dividend Chart
ROST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|