Rapid7, Inc. (RPD): Price and Financial Metrics
RPD Stock Summary
- Rapid7 Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.36% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Rapid7 Inc is higher than 99.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- RPD's price/sales ratio is 10.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rapid7 Inc are CDLX, IHT, PS, QTWO, and BNSO.
- RPD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rapid7 Inc's official web site, go to www.rapid7.com.
RPD Stock Price Chart More Charts
RPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.77||52-week high||$66.01|
|Prev. close||$62.70||52-week low||$34.94|
|Day high||$63.86||Avg. volume||439,125|
|50-day MA||$56.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.10||Market Cap||3.10B|
Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Company Bio
Rapid7 Inc. is a provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.