Rapid7, Inc. (RPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RPD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RPD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RPD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
RPD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RPD is -4.58 -- better than only 3.05% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for RAPID7 INC is higher than 93.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.31 for RAPID7 INC; that's greater than it is for merely 2.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RAPID7 INC are NTNX, RAMP, ONVO, LQDA, and FROG.
- RPD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RAPID7 INC's official web site, go to www.rapid7.com.
RPD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RPD's price/sales ratio is 33.33% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- RPD's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPD.
RPD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 32.38%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 786.74%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 4.02%.
The table below shows RPD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.81% of graded US stocks.
- RPD's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 351st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- GECC, AINC, and PDFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RPD.
The table below shows RPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.47||52-week high||$118.25|
|Prev. close||$51.29||52-week low||$26.49|
|Day high||$52.83||Avg. volume||1,403,800|
|50-day MA||$36.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.37||Market Cap||3.05B|
Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Company Bio
Rapid7 Inc. is a provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPD Latest Social Stream
View Full RPD Social Stream
Latest RPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAPID7 INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPD as an investment opportunity.
Rapid7, Inc. (RPD)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
February 08, 2023 4:30 PM ET
Sunil Shah – Vice President, Investor Relations
Corey Thomas – Chief Executive Officer
Tim Adams – Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Saket Kalia – Barclays
Rob Owens – Piper Sandler
Hamza Fodderwala – Morgan Stanley
Fatima Boolani – Citi
Joel Fishbein – Truist Securities
Adam Tindle – Raymond James
Gregg Moskowitz – Mizuho
Jonathan Ho – William Blair
Brian Essex – JPMorgan
Gray Powell – BTIG
Rudy Kessinger – D.A. Davidson
Robert Galvin – Stifle
Matt Hedberg – RBC Capital Markets
Joshua Tilton – Wolfe Researc...
Annualized recurring revenue (ARR) of $714 million, an increase of 19% year-over-yearFull-year revenue of $685 million, up 28% year-over-year; Products revenue of $648 million, up 29% year-over-yearFull-year net cash provided by operating activities of $78 million; Free cash flow of $41 millionTotal ARR per customer growth of 12% year-over-year BOSTON, Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rapid7, Inc. (NASDAQ: RPD), a leader in cloud risk and threat detection, today announced financial results for
By Davit Kirakosyan
Rapid7 (NASDAQ:RPD) could see a $90/share in a takeover, though its unlikely the price would go that high, according to a RBC analyst.
Rapid7 (RPD) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
RPD Price Returns