Rapid7, Inc. (RPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPD POWR Grades
- RPD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 54.23% of US stocks.
- RPD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RPD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
RPD Stock Summary
- Rapid7 Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.39% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Rapid7 Inc is higher than 96.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- RPD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rapid7 Inc are NTNX, MOTS, DMRC, DOMO, and PD.
- Visit RPD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rapid7.com.
RPD Valuation Summary
- RPD's price/sales ratio is 14.7; this is 177.36% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 75 months, RPD's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.2.
- RPD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 54.3 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPD.
RPD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 115.82%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.86%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 53.54%.
The table below shows RPD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.81% of graded US stocks.
- RPD's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 351st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- GECC, AINC, and PDFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RPD.
The table below shows RPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.19||52-week high||$145.00|
|Prev. close||$69.40||52-week low||$63.24|
|Day high||$70.67||Avg. volume||577,575|
|50-day MA||$95.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$108.97||Market Cap||4.09B|
Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Company Bio
Rapid7 Inc. is a provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPD Latest Social Stream
View Full RPD Social Stream
Latest RPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rapid7 Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPD as an investment opportunity.
Rapid7 Inc (RPD) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 09, 2022 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Sunil Shah - Head of IR Corey Thomas - CEO Tim Adams - CFO Conference Call Participants Rob Owens - Piper Sandler Saket Kalia - Barclays Matt Hedberg - RBC Capital Markets Brian Essex...
Rapid7 (RPD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.11% and 3.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Annualized recurring revenue (ARR) of $599.0 million, an increase of 38% year-over-yearFull-year revenue of $535.4 million, up 30% year-over-year; Products revenue of $500.8 million, up 31% year-over-yearTotal customer growth of 18% year-over-yearTotal ARR per customer growth of 17% year-over-year BOSTON, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rapid7, Inc. (NASDAQ: RPD), a leading provider of security analytics and automation, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year 202
New Relic (NEWR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -38.46% and 1.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Rapid7 (RPD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RPD Price Returns