Rapid7, Inc. (RPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RPD POWR Grades
- RPD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 56.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RPD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RPD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RPD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RPD is -5.35 -- better than only 2.04% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Rapid7 Inc is higher than 97.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 23.22 for Rapid7 Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rapid7 Inc are OPTN, SIEN, KODK, EVOK, and HNGR.
- Visit RPD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rapid7.com.
RPD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RPD's price/earnings ratio is 236.8% lower, now standing at -53.9.
- RPD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 47.2 over the prior 73 months.
- Over the past 73 months, RPD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 43.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPD.
RPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.65||52-week high||$115.97|
|Prev. close||$114.58||52-week low||$55.53|
|Day high||$114.98||Avg. volume||604,794|
|50-day MA||$93.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.32||Market Cap||6.21B|
Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Company Bio
Rapid7 Inc. is a provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
RPD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rapid7 Inc. To summarize, we found that Rapid7 Inc ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RPD, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 82% of its capital from equity, and 18% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 23.25% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Rapid7 Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.98. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 12.85% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPD Latest Social Stream
View Full RPD Social Stream
Latest RPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rapid7 Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPD as an investment opportunity.
Just_Super/E+ via Getty Images Rapid7 (RPD) is a bit of an undercovered cybersecurity play. The company went public at levels in the mid-teens in 2016 as shares gradually rose to levels around the $60 mark early in 2020. After an initial setback following the outbreak of the pandemic, shares have...
In this article we will take a look at the 15 best cybersecurity stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, and go directly to the 5 Best Cybersecurity Stocks to Buy Now. Cybersecurity involves the protection of devices, data, and networks from external illegal access. Cybersecurity companies offer services […]
Corporate executives are growing increasingly wary of cybersecurity risks, and that spells opportunity for these two threat-detection specialists.
Rapid7 (RPD) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
View more earnings on RPDSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaMizuho Raises Price Target On Datadog, Fortinet, Rapid7, ServiceNow Betting On Economic Recovery, Cybersecurity Checks© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
RPD Price Returns