Rapid7, Inc. (RPD): Price and Financial Metrics
RPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.78||52-week high||$55.61|
|Prev. close||$45.50||52-week low||$26.49|
|Day high||$46.75||Avg. volume||1,109,896|
|50-day MA||$46.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.37||Market Cap||2.79B|
RPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RPD POWR Grades
- RPD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RPD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RPD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
RPD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RPD is -6.61 -- better than only 2.37% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for RAPID7 INC is higher than 86.66% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- RPD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAPID7 INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NTNX, PHR, MXCT, NEWR, and SMRT.
- Visit RPD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rapid7.com.
RPD Valuation Summary
- RPD's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 50% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 100 months, RPD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RPD.
RPD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 303.53%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -30.85%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 160.3%.
The table below shows RPD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RPD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.81% of graded US stocks.
- RPD's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 351st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- GECC, AINC, and PDFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RPD.
The table below shows RPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Company Bio
Rapid7 Inc. is a provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
RPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RPD Latest Social Stream
View Full RPD Social Stream
Latest RPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAPID7 INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RPD as an investment opportunity.
Rapid7 and USF Collaborate on Cyber Training Initiative With $1.5 Million Grant From Office of Naval Research and National Science Foundation
Rapid7 threat data, dedicated personnel will facilitate research that explores real-world scenarios and challenges to ready tomorrow’s cyber operatorsTAMPA, Fla., Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rapid7, Inc. (NASDAQ: RPD), a leader in cloud risk and threat detection, today announced that the company’s proprietary threat data is powering a new research initiative investigating a better way to train cyber operators for maximum readiness. In partnership with the University of South Florida (USF)
BOSTON, Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rapid7, Inc. (“Rapid7”) (Nasdaq: RPD) today announced the pricing of $260.0 million aggregate principal amount of 1.25% convertible senior notes due 2029 (the “notes”) in a private placement to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The aggregate principal amount of the offering was increased from the previously announced offering size of
BOSTON, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rapid7, Inc. (“Rapid7”) (Nasdaq: RPD) today announced that it intends to offer, subject to market conditions and other factors, $250 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2029 (the “notes”) in a private placement to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). Rapid7 also intends to grant the initial purchasers of t
Key Insights Rapid7's estimated fair value is US$74.75 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Rapid7's US$50.88...
BOSTON, Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rapid7, Inc. (NASDAQ: RPD), a leader in cloud risk and threat detection, today announced that management will be presenting at the following conferences: The Piper Sandler Growth Frontiers Conference in Nashville, TN. The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 10:30 a.m. Central Time.The 2nd Annual Stifel Tech Executive Summit in Deer Valley, UT on August 28-29, 2023. The Piper Sandler conference presentation will be webcast live, a
RPD Price Returns