Rapid7, Inc. (RPD): Price and Financial Metrics
RPD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RPD is 3.93 -- better than 87.84% of US stocks.
- RPD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 200.38 -- higher than 86.15% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- RPD's price/sales ratio is 6.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rapid7 Inc are VRNS, LPSN, RUBI, NEWR, and FSCT.
- RPD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rapid7 Inc's official web site, go to www.rapid7.com.
RPD Stock Price Chart More Charts
RPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.39||52-week high||$66.01|
|Prev. close||$35.75||52-week low||$31.34|
|Day high||$39.39||Avg. volume||682,758|
|50-day MA||$48.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.32||Market Cap||1.98B|
Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Company Bio
Rapid7 Inc. is a provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.