RPM International Inc. (RPM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that RPM has less volatility in its price than 96.52% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RPM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: YPF, AEIS, PFSI, CHE and SPKE.
RPM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for RPM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 15.87% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Rpm International Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, RPM provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 60% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Rpm International Inc's expected return of -15.87% is higher than 65.19% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, RPM has a discount rate lower than 65.19% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Rpm International Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 65.19% of them.
RPM Dividend Chart
RPM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|