Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - (RRR): Price and Financial Metrics
RRR Stock Summary
- Red Rock Resorts Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.45% of US listed stocks.
- RRR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.43% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Red Rock Resorts Inc comes in at -36.31%, a number that bests merely 10.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RRR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GDEN, CWT, TIGO, TAST, and LIND.
- RRR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Red Rock Resorts Inc's official web site, go to www.redrockresorts.com.
RRR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.99||52-week high||$35.94|
|Prev. close||$34.19||52-week low||$7.51|
|Day high||$34.92||Avg. volume||847,278|
|50-day MA||$32.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.65||Market Cap||3.99B|
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - (RRR) Company Bio
Red Rock Resorts was formerly known as Station Casinos Corp. and changed its name to Red Rock Resorts, Inc. in January 2016. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
RRR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Red Rock Resorts Inc. To summarize, we found that Red Rock Resorts Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 82%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RRR, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.86 years comes in at -0.07%; that's greater than merely 16.24% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 14.26% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Red Rock Resorts Inc experienced a tax rate of about 55% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 92.86% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RRR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRR Latest Social Stream
View Full RRR Social Stream
Latest RRR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Red Rock Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRR as an investment opportunity.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 887 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of December 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Red Rock Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ:RRR) based on […]
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that...
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. ("Red Rock Resorts", "we" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: RRR) announced today that it will release the Company's financial results for the first quarter 2021 on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 and will hold a conference call on the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT). The conference call will consist of prepared remarks from the Company and will include a question and answer session.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
Las Vegas Sands' (LVS) fourth-quarter 2020 results hurt by dismal performances of Macao and Las Vegas operations.
RRR Price Returns