Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - (RRR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RRR POWR Grades
- RRR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RRR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- RRR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.63% of US stocks).
RRR Stock Summary
- RED ROCK RESORTS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.54% of US listed stocks.
- RRR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.45% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RRR comes in at 11.77% -- higher than that of 86.3% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RED ROCK RESORTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FET, ESRT, RMR, TBLT, and ACTG.
- RRR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RED ROCK RESORTS INC's official web site, go to www.redrockresorts.com.
RRR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RRR's price/sales ratio is 55.56% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- RRR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRR.
RRR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.71%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 663.67%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 127.52%.
The table below shows RRR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.28% of graded US stocks.
- RRR's asset turnover comes in at 0.405 -- ranking 51st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- RICK, HLT, and GTIM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RRR.
The table below shows RRR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RRR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.10||52-week high||$55.84|
|Prev. close||$43.72||52-week low||$30.98|
|Day high||$44.01||Avg. volume||599,335|
|50-day MA||$40.26||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$40.54||Market Cap||4.48B|
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - (RRR) Company Bio
Red Rock Resorts was formerly known as Station Casinos Corp. and changed its name to Red Rock Resorts, Inc. in January 2016. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
RRR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRR Latest Social Stream
View Full RRR Social Stream
Latest RRR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RED ROCK RESORTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRR as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 14 best casino stocks to buy for 2023. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and the casino industry, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Casino Stocks to Buy for 2023. Over three years ago, the US Supreme Court delivered a […]
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund declined 4.86% (Institutional Shares) compared to a 4.99% decline for its primary benchmark, the MSCI USA IMI Extended Real Estate Index. At the same […]
E ratio of 12.16.
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. ("Red Rock Resorts," "we" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: RRR) today announced that the Company's Board of Directors has declared a special dividend of $1.00 per Class A common share. The special dividend will be payable on December 9, 2022 to all stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 30, 2022.
RRR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|