Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - (RRR): Price and Financial Metrics
RRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.71||52-week high||$51.35|
|Prev. close||$44.55||52-week low||$37.82|
|Day high||$44.71||Avg. volume||453,812|
|50-day MA||$42.24||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$44.64||Market Cap||4.67B|
RRR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RRR POWR Grades
- RRR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RRR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RRR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.05% of US stocks).
RRR Stock Summary
- RED ROCK RESORTS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.41% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RED ROCK RESORTS INC is higher than it is for about 86.5% of US stocks.
- RRR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RED ROCK RESORTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CNK, CMPO, FPH, QSR, and NMRK.
- Visit RRR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redrockresorts.com.
RRR Valuation Summary
- RRR's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.9; this is 26.42% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RRR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.1 over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RRR.
RRR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 108.99%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 797.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 797.58%.
The table below shows RRR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RRR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RRR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.28% of graded US stocks.
- RRR's asset turnover comes in at 0.405 -- ranking 51st of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- RICK, HLT, and GTIM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RRR.
The table below shows RRR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - (RRR) Company Bio
Red Rock Resorts was formerly known as Station Casinos Corp. and changed its name to Red Rock Resorts, Inc. in January 2016. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
RRR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RRR Latest Social Stream
View Full RRR Social Stream
Latest RRR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RED ROCK RESORTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RRR as an investment opportunity.
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. And the truth is, you can make...
Sparket announced today a strategic investment from Metta World Peace. The growing B2B sports betting startup is adding the former NBA champion and his team to its cap table at a time when it's experiencing significant growth, having launched with Red Rock Resorts (NASDAQ: RRR) in June on its STN Play iCasino platform along with a string of recent partnership announcements.
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RRR ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.25 per share on the 29th of...
Diamond Hill Capital, an investment management company, released its “Small Cap Fund” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. During Q3 2023, US stocks fell by 3%, bringing YTD gains to around 12% as measured by the Russell 3000 Index. The portfolio trailed the Russell 2000 Index in Q3 and […]
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ:RRR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Red Rock Resorts, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.6, expectations were $0.38. Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to Red Rock Resorts Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. Please note, this conference is being […]
RRR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|