Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - (RRR): Price and Financial Metrics
RRR Stock Summary
- RRR's went public 3.76 years ago, making it older than only 12.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- RRR's current price/earnings ratio is 3,560.36, which is higher than 99.82% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.93 for Red Rock Resorts Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RRR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IDT, GOOD, LYV, NEO, and DAKT.
- Visit RRR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redrockresorts.com.
RRR Stock Price Chart More Charts
RRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.98||52-week high||$29.80|
|Prev. close||$24.42||52-week low||$16.76|
|Day high||$25.11||Avg. volume||559,689|
|50-day MA||$23.54||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$22.39||Market Cap||2.93B|
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. - (RRR) Company Bio
Red Rock Resorts was formerly known as Station Casinos Corp. and changed its name to Red Rock Resorts, Inc. in January 2016. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.