Rattler Midstream LP - Common Limited Partnership Interests (RTLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RTLR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RTLR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.12% of US stocks.
- RTLR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RTLR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.25% of US stocks).
RTLR Stock Summary
- RTLR's went public 2.17 years ago, making it older than merely 4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Rattler Midstream Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RTLR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.9% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RTLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAIC, LTC, CTO, TRNO, and CHCT.
- RTLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rattler Midstream Lp's official web site, go to www.rattlermidstream.com.
RTLR Valuation Summary
- RTLR's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.3; this is 105.08% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- RTLR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.4 over the prior 26 months.
- RTLR's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.9 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RTLR.
RTLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RTLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.38||52-week high||$11.98|
|Prev. close||$10.48||52-week low||$5.53|
|Day high||$10.58||Avg. volume||264,029|
|50-day MA||$10.87||Dividend yield||7.71%|
|200-day MA||$9.89||Market Cap||1.54B|
Rattler Midstream LP - Common Limited Partnership Interests (RTLR) Company Bio
Rattler Midstream LP is a holding company, which engages in the operation, development and acquisition of midstream infrastructure assets in the Midland and Delaware Basins of the Permian Basin. It provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services including fresh water sourcing and transportation and saltwater gathering and disposal. The company was founded in July 2018 and is headquartered in Midland, TX.
RTLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RTLR Latest Social Stream
View Full RTLR Social Stream
Latest RTLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rattler Midstream Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RTLR as an investment opportunity.
With oil prices finally climbing back to pre-pandemic levels, investors are back on the energy kick, and a few dividend-paying stocks stand out against the crowd
Rattler Midstream LP, a Subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc., Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Conference Call for August 5, 2021
MIDLAND, Texas, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rattler Midstream LP (NASDAQ: RTLR) (“Rattler”), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced that it plans to release second quarter 2021 financial results on August 4, 2021 after the market closes. In connection with the earnings release, Rattler will host a conference call and webcast for investors and analysts to discuss its results for the second quarter of 2021 on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 10:00
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Rattler Midstream LP ( NASDAQ:RTLR ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 3 days. You can purchase shares before the...
RTLR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|