Rattler Midstream LP - Common Limited Partnership Interests (RTLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RTLR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RTLR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.98% of US stocks.
- RTLR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- RTLR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.89% of US stocks).
RTLR Stock Summary
- RTLR's went public 1.98 years ago, making it older than only 3.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Rattler Midstream Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Rattler Midstream Lp is higher than it is for about 87.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rattler Midstream Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be ALGT, VNET, UBA, CTO, and ESBA.
- Visit RTLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rattlermidstream.com.
RTLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RTLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.73||52-week high||$11.80|
|Prev. close||$10.78||52-week low||$5.53|
|Day high||$11.06||Avg. volume||309,529|
|50-day MA||$10.93||Dividend yield||7.46%|
|200-day MA||$9.08||Market Cap||1.60B|
Rattler Midstream LP - Common Limited Partnership Interests (RTLR) Company Bio
Rattler Midstream LP is a holding company, which engages in the operation, development and acquisition of midstream infrastructure assets in the Midland and Delaware Basins of the Permian Basin. It provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services including fresh water sourcing and transportation and saltwater gathering and disposal. The company was founded in July 2018 and is headquartered in Midland, TX.
RTLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RTLR Latest Social Stream
View Full RTLR Social Stream
Latest RTLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rattler Midstream Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RTLR as an investment opportunity.
Rattler Midstream LP ( NASDAQ:RTLR ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 3 days. You can purchase shares before the...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Rattler Midstream LP (NASDAQ: RTLR)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorThank you for standing by, and welcome to the Rattler Midstream First Quarter 2021 Conference Call.
The following slide deck was published by Rattler Midstream LP in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Rattler Midstream (RTLR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -36.00% and 12.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Rattler Midstream LP, a Subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc., Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Results
MIDLAND, Texas, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rattler Midstream LP (NASDAQ: RTLR) (“Rattler” or the “Company”), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. FIRST QUARTER 2021 HIGHLIGHTS Q1 2021 consolidated net income (including non-controlling interest) of $25.9 millionQ1 2021 consolidated Adjusted EBITDA (as defined and reconciled below) of $65.3 millionQ1 2021 cash flow provided by operating activities of $52.7 million; Q1 2021 Operating Cash Flow Before Working Capital Changes (as defined and reconciled below) of $47.9 millionQ1 2021 cash operated capital expenditures of $5.9 millionQ1 2021 consolidated Free Cash Flow (as defined and reconciled below) of $47.4 ...
RTLR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|