Retail Value Inc. (RVI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, RVI has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 11.32% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, RVI's comes in at -26.86 -- better than merely 4.1% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RVI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.15, ranking above merely 7.31% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RVI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NI, ATRI, SCHL, JNPR and GECC.
RVI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of RVI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 108.51% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Retail Value Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Retail Value Inc produces a dividend yield 7.84% -- which falls in the top 6.93000000000001%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, RVI has a beta lower than 7.76% of them.
RVI Dividend Chart
RVI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|