Retail Value Inc. (RVI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, RVI has issued more dividends than merely 9.31% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, RVI's comes in at -24.26 -- better than just 4.09% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that RVI has less volatility in its price than just 3.76000000000001% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RVI's price: TNK, SRLP, SILC, NATR and KRO.
RVI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of RVI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 146.29% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Retail Value Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, RVI offers a dividend yield in the top 1.58% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, RVI has a beta lower than 8.04% of them.
RVI Dividend Chart
RVI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|