Sachem Capital Corp. Common Shares (SACH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, SACH has issued more dividends than merely 14.39% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Over the past 4.25 years, SACH has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 11.19%.
- SACH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.12; for context, that's better than merely 17.07% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SACH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SNDR, ED, OR, LINC and UGP.
SACH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Sachem Capital Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 20.43% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sachem Capital Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Sachem Capital Corp's dividend yield of 11.54% is in the top 2.34999999999999%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, SACH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 19.86% of them.
SACH Dividend Chart
SACH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|