Sachem Capital Corp. Common Shares (SACH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, SACH has issued more dividends than only 11.99% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- SACH's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 13.02%.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SACH has returned $7,656,606 US dollars -- more than merely 18.44% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SACH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NEM, CAN, FEDU, NGVC and SPTN.
SACH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Sachem Capital Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 14.59% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sachem Capital Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Sachem Capital Corp's dividend yield of 12% is in the top 4.16%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, SACH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 19.39% of them.
SACH Dividend Chart
SACH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|