Sandstorm Gold Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (SAND): Price and Financial Metrics
SAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.96||52-week high||$6.31|
|Prev. close||$4.97||52-week low||$4.51|
|Day high||$5.07||Avg. volume||2,235,599|
|50-day MA||$5.30||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$5.43||Market Cap||1.47B|
SAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAND POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SAND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 41.25% of US stocks.
- SAND's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SAND ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SAND Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SANDSTORM GOLD LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SANDSTORM GOLD LTD is higher than it is for about 98.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 20,114.71%, SANDSTORM GOLD LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 99.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAND, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SXTC, MIST, MDGS, PUMP, and OESX.
- SAND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SANDSTORM GOLD LTD's official web site, go to www.sandstormgold.com.
SAND Valuation Summary
- SAND's price/sales ratio is 9; this is 400% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 165 months, SAND's price/earnings ratio has gone down 186.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAND.
SAND Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 81.42%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 82.11%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 82.11%.
The table below shows SAND's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAND has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.15% of graded US stocks.
- SAND's asset turnover comes in at 0.146 -- ranking 29th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SAND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (SAND) Company Bio
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. focuses on acquiring gold and other precious metal purchase agreements and royalties from companies that have advanced stage development projects or operating mines. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
SAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAND Latest Social Stream
View Full SAND Social Stream
Latest SAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SANDSTORM GOLD LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAND as an investment opportunity.
Viewing insider transactions for Sandstorm Gold Ltd.'s ( TSE:SSL ) over the last year, we see that insiders were net...
These 3 metaverse stocks are very affordable at the moment even as overall interest in the sector reemerges.
Sandstorm Gold Royalties Announces Record Revenue and Strong Operating Results in Second Quarter 2023
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. ("Sandstorm Gold Royalties", "Sandstorm" or the "Company") (NYSE: SAND), (TSX: SSL) has released its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023 (all figures in U.S. dollars).
In this article, we discuss 10 best Canadian stocks under $10. If you want to skip our detailed discussion on the Canadian economy, head directly to 5 Best Canadian Stocks Under $10. Previously, we reported that the Canadian economy rebounded from the COVID-19 crisis with a 3.2% growth rate in 2022, outperforming the G20 and […]
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. ("Sandstorm", or "Sandstorm Gold Royalties") (NYSE: SAND) (TSX: SSL) will release its 2023 second quarter results on Thursday, August 3, 2023, after markets close.
SAND Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|