Sandstorm Gold Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (SAND): Price and Financial Metrics
SAND Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 165.73, Sandstorm Gold Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.74% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sandstorm Gold Ltd is higher than it is for about just 0.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Sandstorm Gold Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sandstorm Gold Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be AJRD, CLB, FSV, JBGS, and AAON.
- SAND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sandstorm Gold Ltd's official web site, go to www.sandstormgold.com.
SAND Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.79||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$5.63||52-week low||$3.32|
|Day high||$6.13||Avg. volume||2,828,817|
|50-day MA||$6.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.29||Market Cap||1.04B|
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (SAND) Company Bio
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. focuses on acquiring gold and other precious metal purchase agreements and royalties from companies that have advanced stage development projects or operating mines. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.