Sandstorm Gold Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (SAND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAND POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SAND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.96% of US stocks.
- SAND's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SAND ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
SAND Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 56.2, Sandstorm Gold Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.02% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- SAND's price/sales ratio is 13.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.32% of US stocks.
- SAND's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 5.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sandstorm Gold Ltd are LGHL, EMX, ASM, BLNK, and MYTE.
- SAND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sandstorm Gold Ltd's official web site, go to www.sandstormgold.com.
SAND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SAND's EV/EBIT ratio is 190.13% higher, now standing at 44.1.
- SAND's price/earnings ratio has moved up 99.5 over the prior 91 months.
- Over the past 91 months, SAND's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 49.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAND.
SAND Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -15.73%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.06%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 51.84%.
The table below shows SAND's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAND has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.15% of graded US stocks.
- SAND's asset turnover comes in at 0.146 -- ranking 29th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SAND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.60||52-week high||$9.31|
|Prev. close||$6.65||52-week low||$5.30|
|Day high||$6.70||Avg. volume||2,287,104|
|50-day MA||$7.61||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$6.70||Market Cap||1.27B|
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (SAND) Company Bio
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. focuses on acquiring gold and other precious metal purchase agreements and royalties from companies that have advanced stage development projects or operating mines. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAND Latest Social Stream
View Full SAND Social Stream
Latest SAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sandstorm Gold Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAND as an investment opportunity.
The price of Decentraland has risen 150% from its trough price as the volume and sale prices of digital land have risen in the past months.
Tuesdays Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Advanced Micro Devices, Baxter International, Constellation Energy, CrowdStrike, Datadog, Nutrien, Sandstorm Gold, SentinelOne, Zhihu and More
Tuesday''s top analyst upgrades and downgrades included Advanced Micro Devices, Baxter International, Constellation Energy, CrowdStrike, Datadog, Nutrien, Sandstorm Gold, SentinelOne and Zhihu.
No summary available.
Investors in Sandstorm Gold Ltd. ( TSE:SSL ) had a good week, as its shares rose 5.8% to close at CA$8.69 following the...
The following slide deck was published by Sandstorm Gold Ltd. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
SAND Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|