Sandstorm Gold Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (SAND): Price and Financial Metrics
SAND Stock Summary
- SAND's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 7.98% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.02%, Sandstorm Gold Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.96% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAND's revenue has grown 69.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.8% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sandstorm Gold Ltd are MTA, AJRD, EMX, MKGI, and FN.
- SAND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sandstorm Gold Ltd's official web site, go to www.sandstormgold.com.
SAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.35||52-week high||$10.63|
|Prev. close||$6.10||52-week low||$3.32|
|Day high||$6.36||Avg. volume||2,207,300|
|50-day MA||$6.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.10||Market Cap||1.24B|
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (SAND) Company Bio
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. focuses on acquiring gold and other precious metal purchase agreements and royalties from companies that have advanced stage development projects or operating mines. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
SAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAND Latest Social Stream
View Full SAND Social Stream
Latest SAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sandstorm Gold Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAND as an investment opportunity.
Sandstorm Gold: Starting To Look Attractive Data by YCharts Sandstorm Gold (SAND) shares have been underperforming its royalty and streaming peers for quite some time now - in the past six months, its stock is down nearly 30%. I owned Sandstorm shares for years starting just after its IPO and...
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SAND) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 12, 2021, 11:30 AM ET Company Participants Nolan Watson - President and Chief Executive Officer Erfan Kazemi - Chief Financial Officer David Awram - Senior Executive Vice President Conference Call Participants Heiko Ihle - H.C. Wainwright Matthew Farwell - ROTH...
Canaccord Genuity Stick to Their Buy Rating for Sandstorm Gold
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 12, 2021 / Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (NYSE:SAND) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 12, 2021 at 11:30 AM Eastern Time.
Canaccord Genuity Stick to Their Hold Rating for Sandstorm Gold
SAND Price Returns
Continue Researching SANDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sandstorm Gold Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!