Sap Se (SAP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SAP.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SAP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SAP as an investment opportunity.
- SAP has a higher average analyst price target than 89.57% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of SAP is greater than 74.93% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of SAP is lower than 58.75% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of SAP is greater than 56.03% of Technology stocks.
- Sap Se's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of SAP is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of SAP is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for SAP? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.