Sap Se (SAP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SAP.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SAP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SAP as an investment opportunity.
- Sap Se's average analyst price target is greater than 93.33% of all US stocks.
- Sap Se's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than 13.14% of all US stocks.
- SAP has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 21.72% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of SAP is less than 72.29% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Sap Se's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 67.08% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Sap Se's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 59.81% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Sap Se's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is SAP a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!