Satellogic Inc. (SATL): Price and Financial Metrics
SATL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.30||52-week high||$4.30|
|Prev. close||$2.33||52-week low||$0.69|
|Day high||$2.30||Avg. volume||58,544|
|50-day MA||$1.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.77||Market Cap||205.15M|
SATL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SATL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SATL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.99% of US stocks.
- SATL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 82 days.
- SATL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.78% of US stocks).
SATL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,289.41%, SATELLOGIC INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.95% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SATL's revenue has grown 252.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.4% of US companies in our set.
- SATELLOGIC INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -119.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SATELLOGIC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EPSN, ISDR, SMTC, MCB, and NXGN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SATL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001874315.
SATL Valuation Summary
- SATL's price/sales ratio is 20.8; this is 1633.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 32 months, SATL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SATL.
Satellogic Inc. (SATL) Company Bio
Satellogic Inc. builds and operates nano satellites for commercial-grade Earth observation in real-time. It offers data streams that are used in decision-making processes for various branches of government, organizations, businesses, and individuals. Its satellites are used for applications in agriculture, pipeline monitoring, critical infrastructure monitoring, disaster response, illegal logging, border patrol, port security, and other applications. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
SATL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SATL Latest Social Stream
View Full SATL Social Stream
Latest SATL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SATELLOGIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SATL as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK & MUMBAI, India, November 29, 2023--Tata Advanced Systems and Satellogic Sign Strategic Contract to Build LEO Satellites in India
Satellogic Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SATL) market cap surged US$12m last week, private companies who have a lot riding on the company were rewarded
Key Insights Satellogic's significant private companies ownership suggests that the key decisions are influenced by...
NEW YORK, November 21, 2023--Satellogic Receives NOAA License to Expand U.S. Government Business
It's time to start the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
NEW YORK, September 21, 2023--Satellogic Reports First Half 2023 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
SATL Price Returns