Satellogic Inc. (SATL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SATL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SATL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SATL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 92 days.
- SATL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SATL Stock Summary
- SATL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.56 -- higher than only 5.06% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 97.16, SATELLOGIC INC has a higher such ratio than 97.59% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 41,888.92%, SATELLOGIC INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.87% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SATL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BTRS, ID, QUBT, XMTR, and PCYO.
- To check out SATELLOGIC INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001874315.
SATL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SATL's EV/EBIT ratio is 130.93% lower, now standing at -6.
- SATL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SATL.
SATL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SATL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.07||52-week high||$10.92|
|Prev. close||$4.38||52-week low||$3.25|
|Day high||$4.39||Avg. volume||110,049|
|50-day MA||$4.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.55||Market Cap||424.62M|
Satellogic Inc. (SATL) Company Bio
Satellogic Inc. builds and operates nano satellites for commercial-grade Earth observation in real-time. It offers data streams that are used in decision-making processes for various branches of government, organizations, businesses, and individuals. Its satellites are used for applications in agriculture, pipeline monitoring, critical infrastructure monitoring, disaster response, illegal logging, border patrol, port security, and other applications. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SATL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SATL Latest Social Stream
View Full SATL Social Stream
Latest SATL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SATELLOGIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SATL as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, November 28, 2022--Satellogic Announces Participation in Key Industry Conferences in December
NEW YORK, November 22, 2022--Satellogic to Present on Advancements in Accessible and Affordable Space Data at AWS re:Invent 2022
NEW YORK, November 16, 2022--Satellogic to Attend Global Policy Debate on Middle East Security and Defense
NEW YORK, November 08, 2022--Satellogic to Discuss Opportunities in Emerging Space Economy at Deutsche Bank Global Space Summit
Satellogic Completes Investment in Officina Stellare, a Leader in the Design and Production of Optomechanical Instrumentation
NEW YORK, November 08, 2022--Satellogic Completes Investment in Officina Stellare, a Leader in the Design and Production of Optomechanical Instrumentation
SATL Price Returns