Warning: This security is no longer trading. defunct
Sb One Bancorp (SBBX) Price Targets From AnalystsThe tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Sb One Bancorp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SBBX Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
- SBBX has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- In terms of how Sb One Bancorp fares relative to all US stocks, note that its percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than just about 100% of that group.
- SBBX has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 11.69% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- Sb One Bancorp's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 18.99% of all US stocks.
- In terms of how Sb One Bancorp fares relative to stocks in the micro market cap category, note that its average analyst price target is greater than 80.52% of that group.
- In the context of stocks in the micro market cap category, Sb One Bancorp's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 30.74% of them.
- Sb One Bancorp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is SBBX a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!