Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. - (SBGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBGI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SBGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBGI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SBGI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SBGI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SBGI is -4.57 -- better than just 2.27% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.15, Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.46% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -20.8 for Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc are STON, HZN, FTDR, LII, and FLXN.
- SBGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's official web site, go to www.sbgi.net.
SBGI Valuation Summary
- SBGI's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.3; this is 128.34% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SBGI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- SBGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBGI.
SBGI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1024.06%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 102.67%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -28.97%.
The table below shows SBGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.71||52-week high||$39.60|
|Prev. close||$28.29||52-week low||$16.72|
|Day high||$29.52||Avg. volume||647,391|
|50-day MA||$31.41||Dividend yield||2.83%|
|200-day MA||$30.24||Market Cap||2.16B|
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. - (SBGI) Company Bio
Sinclair Broadcast Group owns and operates, programs, or provides sales services to television stations in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
SBGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBGI Latest Social Stream
View Full SBGI Social Stream
Latest SBGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBGI as an investment opportunity.
Sinclair (SBGI) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
For three weeks, Suddenlink customers in the Greenville-New Bern, N.C., area have been unable to tune to the market''s ABC affiliate. The reason? A retransmission consent agreement expired June 30, and there''s no new deal in place. The station''s owner, Sinclair Broadcast Group, now says there likely won''t be one period.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
BALTIMORE, July 16, 2021--Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its second quarter 2021 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Sinclair Broadcast Groups The National Desk Announces On-Air Talent for Evening Broadcast Launching September 27
The National Desk, Sinclair Broadcast Groups (Nasdaq: SBGI) national news program, today announced award-winning journalists, Meagan OHalloran and E
SBGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch