Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. - (SBGI): Price and Financial Metrics
SBGI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SBGI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.84% of US equities we're observing.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAGP, LTC, ADC, GATX, and EAT.
- SBGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's official web site, go to www.sbgi.net.
SBGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBGI Price/Volume Stats
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. - (SBGI) Company Bio
Sinclair Broadcast Group owns and operates, programs, or provides sales services to television stations in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Hunt Valley, Maryland.