Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. - (SBGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBGI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SBGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBGI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- SBGI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
SBGI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SBGI is -3.8 -- better than merely 2.34% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.15, Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.13% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.75 for Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 1.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc are NOG, AXAS, DRH, CNNE, and RVI.
- SBGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's official web site, go to www.sbgi.net.
SBGI Valuation Summary
- SBGI's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 71.43% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SBGI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.7.
- SBGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBGI.
SBGI Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -29.58%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 102.31%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 86.46%.
The table below shows SBGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.35% of graded US stocks.
- SBGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 17th of 64 Communication stocks.
- NXST, MARK, and SALM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBGI.
The table below shows SBGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.47||52-week high||$39.60|
|Prev. close||$28.35||52-week low||$16.72|
|Day high||$28.74||Avg. volume||578,428|
|50-day MA||$29.33||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$31.43||Market Cap||2.15B|
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. - (SBGI) Company Bio
Sinclair Broadcast Group owns and operates, programs, or provides sales services to television stations in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBGI Latest Social Stream
View Full SBGI Social Stream
Latest SBGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBGI as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, October 21, 2021--Bally Sports, a division of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBGI) today announced Kendall Burgess has been promoted to Vice President of Technical Operations for the regional sports networks (RSNs). Burgess will report to Mike Connelly, Executive Vice President, Production, Bally Sports, and will oversee technical operations for live events and original programming across the company’s 19 RSNs.
Disabled American Veterans (DAV) and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launch Partnership Urging the Public to Support America’s Veterans
ERLANGER, Ky. & BALTIMORE, Md., October 21, 2021--DAV (Disabled American Veterans) and Sinclair Broadcast Group announced today the launch of the "Sinclair Cares: Supporting All Veterans" partnership. With the goal of increasing support for our nation’s veterans, Sinclair will encourage viewers and employees to volunteer to support veterans in their communities or donate to help DAV offer free support services to more than a million veterans across the US each year. The campaign will run through
(Bloomberg) -- A weekend cyberattack against Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. was linked to one of the most infamous Russian cybergangs, called Evil Corp., according to two people familiar with the attack.Most Read from BloombergThe Top Money Maker at Deutsche Bank Reaps Billions From SingaporeWhy Americans and Britons Are Rushing to Buy Idyllic Homes in ItalyCities' Answer to Sprawl? Go Wild.Forget Palm Springs—Santa Fe Is the New Mecca for Modern ArchitectureOne of California’s Wealthiest Countie
The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is moving to soon allow people to receive booster shots that are different from their first COVID-19 vaccine doses, people familiar with the matter said. - Colin Powell, who helped steer U.S. national security policy in the post-Vietnam era as the country's first black Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman, White House national security adviser and secretary of state, has died at age 84.
Sinclair Broadcast Group says it's working to restore its operations following a ransomware attack over the weekend.
SBGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch