Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. - (SBGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBGI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SBGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBGI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SBGI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SBGI Stock Summary
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.62% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc is higher than it is for about 95.39% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.16 for Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc; that's greater than it is for only 2.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EPR, FCPT, AM, HIW, and OFC.
- SBGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's official web site, go to www.sbgi.net.
SBGI Valuation Summary
- SBGI's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 71.43% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SBGI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.7.
- SBGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBGI.
SBGI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 83.73%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 86.46%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 86.59%.
The table below shows SBGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.34% of graded US stocks.
- SBGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 17th of 64 Communication stocks.
- NXST, MARK, and SALM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBGI.
The table below shows SBGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.90||52-week high||$35.69|
|Prev. close||$23.27||52-week low||$21.81|
|Day high||$23.95||Avg. volume||831,736|
|50-day MA||$24.94||Dividend yield||4.3%|
|200-day MA||$27.02||Market Cap||1.71B|
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. - (SBGI) Company Bio
Sinclair Broadcast Group owns and operates, programs, or provides sales services to television stations in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBGI Latest Social Stream
View Full SBGI Social Stream
Latest SBGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBGI as an investment opportunity.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBGI) CEO Chris Ripley on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBGI) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 9:00 am ET Corporate Participants Billie-Jo McIntire - Director, Investor Relations Lucy Rutishauser - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Chris Ripley - President and Chief Executive Officer Rob Weisbord - President of Broadcast and Chief...
CEO Chris Ripley said once again that he believes the company's stock is undervalued and should be triple what it's currently worth.
BALTIMORE, February 23, 2022--Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share on the Company's Class A and Class B common stock, an increase of 25%. The dividend is payable on March 21, 2022, to the holders of record at the close of business on March 7, 2022.
BALTIMORE, February 23, 2022--Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), the "Company" or "Sinclair," today reported financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2021.
BALTIMORE, Md., February 23, 2022--Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) today announced Rob Weisbord has been elevated to Chief Operating Officer of the corporation and President of Broadcast.
SBGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch