Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. - (SBGI): Price and Financial Metrics
SBGI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.1, Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.27% of US stocks.
- SBGI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.28% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SBGI has reported earnings growth of -841.25%, putting it ahead of only 2.04% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be USAC, PLAY, ADS, NRP, and CNO.
- SBGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's official web site, go to www.sbgi.net.
SBGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.40||52-week high||$37.04|
|Prev. close||$31.16||52-week low||$10.57|
|Day high||$31.23||Avg. volume||859,002|
|50-day MA||$32.02||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$23.53||Market Cap||2.25B|
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. - (SBGI) Company Bio
Sinclair Broadcast Group owns and operates, programs, or provides sales services to television stations in the United States. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
SBGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc ended up being:
- 16% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 3.04% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.31. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 13% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 18. This value is greater than 97.36% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SBGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBGI Latest Social Stream
View Full SBGI Social Stream
Latest SBGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBGI as an investment opportunity.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBGI) CEO Chris Ripley on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBGI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021 09:00 ET Company Participants Lucy Rutishauser - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Chris Ripley - President and Chief Executive Officer Rob Weisbord - President, Broadcast and Chief Advertising Revenue Officer Steve Zenker - Vice President,...
Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI) has sunk 4.6% after missing expectations on profitability with its fourth-quarter earnings this morning. Operating income jumped to $625M on significantly lower operating expenses. And GAAP net income jumped to $514M from $88M. But adjusted EPS disappointed. EBITDA rose to $617M from $450M. Revenues fell 6.8%...
SBGI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Shares of Sinclair Broadcast Group (NASDAQ:SBGI) were unchanged after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share rose 586.17% year over year to $6.45, which beat the estimate of $5.01. Revenue of $1,512,000,000 decreased by 6.78% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $1,510,000,000. Guidance Sinclair Broadcast sees Q1 sales of $1.462 billion-$1.485 billion and adjusted EBITDA of $59 million-$80 million. Details Of The Call Date: Feb 24, 2021 View more earnings on SBGI Time: 09:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://sbgi.net/investor-relations/#EarningsWebcast Recent Stock Performance Company's 52-week high was at $37.04 Company's 52-week low was at $10.57 Price action over last quarter: Up 92.47% Company Overview Sinclair Broadcast Group is the sec...
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share on the Company's Class A and Class B common stock. The dividend is payable on March 24, 2021, to the holders of record at the close of business on March 10, 2021.
SBGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBGIWant to see what other sources are saying about Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!