Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBRA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SBRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.67% of US stocks.
- SBRA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- SBRA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
SBRA Stock Summary
- SBRA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 203.54 -- higher than 86.12% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SBRA is more volatile than only 1.66% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sabra Health Care REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENLC, PLYM, PEB, HST, and OPI.
- Visit SBRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sabrahealth.com.
SBRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SBRA's price/sales ratio is 7.69% lower, now standing at 6.
- Over the past 236 months, SBRA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 116.
- Over the past 236 months, SBRA's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBRA.
SBRA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 156.64%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 82.28%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -40.9%.
The table below shows SBRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBRA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.62% of graded US stocks.
- SBRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.101 -- ranking 209th of 457 Trading stocks.
- ACRE, MPW, and JEF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBRA.
The table below shows SBRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.83||52-week high||$19.01|
|Prev. close||$15.65||52-week low||$12.86|
|Day high||$15.87||Avg. volume||1,754,239|
|50-day MA||$17.10||Dividend yield||7.67%|
|200-day MA||$17.55||Market Cap||3.50B|
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA) Company Bio
Sabra Health Care REIT owns and invests in real estate serving the healthcare industry, including nursing facilities, assisted living, independent living facilities, and mental health facilities. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBRA Latest Social Stream
View Full SBRA Social Stream
Latest SBRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sabra Health Care REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBRA as an investment opportunity.
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. Announces a Proposed Agreement to Expand Relationship with Recovery Centers of America; Provides Business Update; Reaffirms 2021 Outlook
IRVINE, Calif., September 13, 2021--Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. ("Sabra," the "Company" or "we") (Nasdaq: SBRA) today announced it intends to enter into an agreement to expand its relationship with Recovery Centers of America ("RCA") and provided a business update.
IRVINE, Calif., September 09, 2021--Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBRA) announced today that Rick Matros, the company’s Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Harold Andrews, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, Talya Nevo-Hacohen, the company’s Chief Investment Officer, and Michael Costa, the company’s Executive Vice President of Finance and Chief Accounting Officer, will participate virtually in BofA’s 2021 Global Real Estate Conference on September 23, 2021.
Investors looking for yield can find it in real estate investment trusts that specialize in senior medical care.
IRVINE, Calif., September 03, 2021--Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBRA) announced today that Rick Matros, the company’s Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Harold Andrews, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, Talya Nevo-Hacohen, the company’s Chief Investment Officer, and Michael Costa, the company’s Executive Vice President of Finance and Chief Accounting Officer, will participate virtually in BMO’s 2021 Real Estate Conference on September 14, 2021.
These real estate investment trusts focus on healthcare.
SBRA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBRAWant to see what other sources are saying about Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch