Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
SBRA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 470.64, Sabra Health Care REIT Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.96% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.07% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sabra Health Care REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TGP, BEP, CVA, AVH, and STRA.
- Visit SBRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sabrahealth.com.
SBRA Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBRA Price/Volume Stats
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA) Company Bio
Sabra Health Care REIT owns and invests in real estate serving the healthcare industry, including nursing facilities, assisted living, independent living facilities, and mental health facilities. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Irvine, California.