Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
SBRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.67||52-week high||$14.82|
|Prev. close||$14.60||52-week low||$10.08|
|Day high||$14.80||Avg. volume||2,239,121|
|50-day MA||$14.12||Dividend yield||8.34%|
|200-day MA||$12.46||Market Cap||3.39B|
SBRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBRA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SBRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.42% of US stocks.
- SBRA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SBRA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SBRA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC is higher than it is for about 83.29% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SBRA comes in at 12.13% -- higher than that of 84.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PK, HR, INN, OPI, and SBOW.
- SBRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC's official web site, go to www.sabrahealth.com.
SBRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SBRA's price/sales ratio is 354.55% higher, now standing at 5.
- SBRA's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBRA.
SBRA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 12.91%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 184.21%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -27.52%.
The table below shows SBRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.76% of graded US stocks.
- SBRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 219th of 444 Trading stocks.
- ACRE, JEF, and MPW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBRA.
The table below shows SBRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA) Company Bio
Sabra Health Care REIT owns and invests in real estate serving the healthcare industry, including nursing facilities, assisted living, independent living facilities, and mental health facilities. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Irvine, California.
SBRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBRA Latest Social Stream
View Full SBRA Social Stream
Latest SBRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBRA as an investment opportunity.
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (NASDAQ:SBRA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good day, everyone. My name is Briana and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Sabra’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions] I would now like to turn […]
Q3 2023 Sabra Health Care REIT Inc Earnings Call
Net Loss of $0.07 Per Share, FFO of $0.33 Per Share, and Dividend of $0.30 Per Share
IRVINE, Calif., November 06, 2023--Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. ("Sabra," the "Company" or "we") (Nasdaq: SBRA) today announced its results of operations for the third quarter of 2023.
IRVINE, Calif., October 23, 2023--Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBRA) announced today that it will issue its 2023 third quarter earnings release on November 6, 2023, after the close of trading.
SBRA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBRAWant to see what other sources are saying about Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch