Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
SBRA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SBRA is 0.18 -- better than merely 15.96% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sabra Health Care REIT Inc is higher than it is for about 86.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sabra Health Care REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WES, PLYM, RIG, CMRE, and ENBL.
- SBRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.sabrahealth.com.
SBRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.03||52-week high||$18.95|
|Prev. close||$18.11||52-week low||$5.55|
|Day high||$18.30||Avg. volume||1,514,378|
|50-day MA||$17.52||Dividend yield||6.63%|
|200-day MA||$15.70||Market Cap||3.80B|
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA) Company Bio
Sabra Health Care REIT owns and invests in real estate serving the healthcare industry, including nursing facilities, assisted living, independent living facilities, and mental health facilities. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Irvine, California.
SBRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SBRA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sabra Health Care REIT Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 27.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sabra Health Care REIT Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Sabra Health Care REIT Inc over the past 4.56 years is 0.26%; that's higher than 62.99% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 39% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 73.05% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 23.75% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SBRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBRA Latest Social Stream
View Full SBRA Social Stream
Latest SBRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sabra Health Care REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBRA as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc (SBRA) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021 1:00 PM ET Company Participants Michael Costa – Executive Vice President of Finance and Chief Accounting Officer Rick Matros – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Talya Nevo-Hacohen – Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer and Treasurer...
Before we begin, I want to remind you that we will be making forward-looking statements in our comments and in response to your questions concerning our expectations regarding our future financial position and results of operations, including the expected impact of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our expectations regarding our tenants and operators and our expectations regarding our acquisition, disposition and investment plans. First let me start by once again thanking our operators, who have just done an amazing job on showing resilience and dedication.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (NASDAQ:SBRA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 23, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. ("Sabra," the "Company" or "we") (Nasdaq: SBRA) today announced results of operations for the fourth quarter of 2020 and provided a business update and guidance for the first quarter of 2021.
SBRA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBRAWant to see what other sources are saying about Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!