Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBRA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SBRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.9% of US stocks.
- SBRA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SBRA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SBRA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC is reporting a growth rate of 89.49%; that's higher than 83.86% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SBRA comes in at 14.71% -- higher than that of 88.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLDT, AA, UNIT, KRG, and CSR.
- Visit SBRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sabrahealth.com.
SBRA Valuation Summary
- SBRA's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 300% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SBRA's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBRA.
SBRA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 12.91%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 80.08%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -13.94%.
The table below shows SBRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.76% of graded US stocks.
- SBRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 219th of 444 Trading stocks.
- ACRE, JEF, and MPW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBRA.
The table below shows SBRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.07||52-week high||$16.60|
|Prev. close||$12.82||52-week low||$11.44|
|Day high||$13.16||Avg. volume||2,324,343|
|50-day MA||$12.85||Dividend yield||9.36%|
|200-day MA||$13.77||Market Cap||3.02B|
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA) Company Bio
Sabra Health Care REIT owns and invests in real estate serving the healthcare industry, including nursing facilities, assisted living, independent living facilities, and mental health facilities. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBRA Latest Social Stream
View Full SBRA Social Stream
Latest SBRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBRA as an investment opportunity.
Sabra Health Care REIT led by an experienced management team has made great progress on tenant rent coverage issues. Read why I view SBRA as an attractive healthcare REIT.
Income investors love their high-yielding dividends, but they’re not too happy when rough times force real estate investment trusts ( REITs ) to cut the dividends. Take a look at three REITs currently offering dividends of 10% or more and whether they can maintain these high yields in future quarters. Sabra Health Care REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: SBRA ) is an Irvine, California-based healthcare REIT that specializes in skilled nursing, behavioral health and senior housing. Sabra Health Care owns 407 total facilities spread among 72 operators across the U.S. The current dividend of $1.20 yields about 10% at a recent price of $11.98, but is this dividend sustainable? Several key aspects of Sabra Health Care REIT may be falling short. In 2017, Sabra Health Care REIT paid a quarterly dividend of $0....
High-yielding dividend stocks can be great to own, but they can end up being losing investments if their payouts are unsustainable. High dividend yields are often cited as a primary reason for buying these stocks. Two dividend stocks with high yields that are also dealing with high payout ratios that investors might want to watch carefully are Sabra Health Care (NASDAQ: SBRA) and Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ: KHC).
Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. to Attend the Eighth Annual Treatment Center Investment and Valuation Retreat
IRVINE, Calif., November 21, 2022--Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBRA) announced today that Talya Nevo-Hacohen, the company’s Chief Investment Officer; Peter Nyland, the company’s Executive Vice President of Asset Management; Darrin Smith, the company’s Executive Vice President of Investments; and Eliza Gozar, the company’s Senior Vice President of Investments, will attend the eighth annual Treatment Center Investment and Valuation Retreat December 5-7, 2022, at the Fairmont Scottsdale P
A Bank of America analyst has changed his initial ratings on five real estate investment trusts: three are healthcare REITs and two are residential REITs. In comparing the REIT sectors, SP Global reported that healthcare REITs have an average 10-year return of 11.6%, while residential REITs tout a return of 16.7% . Meanwhile, healthcare REITs have a higher five-year average dividend yield of 5.2%, compared to an average yield of 2.9% for residential REITs. The Bank of America Analyst Bank of America analyst Joshua Dennerlein upgraded Veris Residential (NYSE: VRE ) from Underperform to Neutral and raised the price target from $16 to $18. Dennerlein upgraded Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW ) from Neutral to a Buy with a price target of $16. He downgraded Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ES...
SBRA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBRAWant to see what other sources are saying about Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch