Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI): Price and Financial Metrics
SBSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.12||52-week high||$40.38|
|Prev. close||$27.43||52-week low||$25.38|
|Day high||$29.22||Avg. volume||128,874|
|50-day MA||$28.22||Dividend yield||5.1%|
|200-day MA||$30.14||Market Cap||879.34M|
SBSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBSI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SBSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.6% of US stocks.
- SBSI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SBSI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.25% of US stocks).
SBSI Stock Summary
- For SBSI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.58% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.41 for SOUTHSIDE BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 90.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57.52%, SOUTHSIDE BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.54% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DCOM, BRKL, PBHC, CZWI, and HONE.
- SBSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOUTHSIDE BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.southside.com.
SBSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SBSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.63% higher, now standing at 11.3.
- Over the past 243 months, SBSI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 26.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBSI.
SBSI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 17.45%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.69%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 17.45%.
The table below shows SBSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.25% of graded US stocks.
- SBSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 258th of 430 Banking stocks.
- TBK, MRLN, and CNNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBSI.
The table below shows SBSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI) Company Bio
Southside Bancshares, Inc. provides financial products and services to individuals, businesses, municipal entities, and nonprofit organizations in Texas. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Tyler, Texas.
SBSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSI Latest Social Stream
View Full SBSI Social Stream
Latest SBSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHSIDE BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBSI as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy Southside Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SBSI ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
TYLER, Texas, Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Southside Bancshares, Inc., (NASDAQ:SBSI), parent company of Southside Bank declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.35 per common share. In a separate action, the Board declared a special cash dividend of $0.02 per common share. The combined cash dividend of $0.37 is scheduled for payment on December 7, 2023, to common stock shareholders of record on November 22, 2023. “We are pleased to announce our regular quart
Unveiling the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI)
Southside Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:SBSI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Southside Bancshares, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.6 EPS, expectations were $0.77. Operator: Hello, and welcome to Southside Bancshares, Inc. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, […]
Q3 2023 Southside Bancshares Inc Earnings Call
SBSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBSIWant to see what other sources are saying about Southside Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch