Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBSI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SBSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.89% of US stocks.
- SBSI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SBSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SBSI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Southside Bancshares Inc is higher than it is for about 88.29% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.18 for Southside Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.78% of US stocks.
- Southside Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBWM, KFFB, ONB, NFBK, and FLIC.
- Visit SBSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.southside.com.
SBSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SBSI's price/sales ratio is 300% higher, now standing at 4.8.
- SBSI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SBSI's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBSI.
SBSI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 59.36%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -57.3%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 63.92%.
The table below shows SBSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.91% of graded US stocks.
- SBSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 260th of 433 Banking stocks.
- ISTR, TBK, and COF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBSI.
The table below shows SBSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.98||52-week high||$43.69|
|Prev. close||$38.66||52-week low||$25.27|
|Day high||$39.08||Avg. volume||119,440|
|50-day MA||$37.65||Dividend yield||3.39%|
|200-day MA||$37.88||Market Cap||1.27B|
Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI) Company Bio
Southside Bancshares, Inc. provides financial products and services to individuals, businesses, municipal entities, and nonprofit organizations in Texas. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Tyler, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSI Latest Social Stream
View Full SBSI Social Stream
Latest SBSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Southside Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBSI as an investment opportunity.
Southside Bancshares (SBSI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TYLER, Texas, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Southside Bancshares, Inc. (Southside) (NASDAQ: SBSI), the holding company for Southside Bank, announced today it will release its third quarter financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. Southside will host a conference call to discuss its results on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. CDT.
Every investor in Southside Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SBSI ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Southside Bancshares, Inc. Announces Call for Redemption of 5.50% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Notes Due 2026
TYLER, Texas, Aug. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Southside Bancshares, Inc., (NASDAQ:SBSI) (the Company), the holding company of Southside Bank, announced today that the Company has delivered a redemption notice to Wilmington Trust, National Association, as trustee (the Trustee), to give notice of redemption as of August 24, 2021 to each holder of the Company''s outstanding 5.50% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Notes due 2026 (the Notes) in the aggregate principal amount of $100 million with a redemption date of September 30, 2021 (the Redemption Date). The Notes will be redeemed in full at 100% of the principal amount plus any accrued and unpaid interest up to, but excluding, the Redemption Date. Interest on the Notes will cease to accrue on and after the Redemption Date.
TYLER, Texas, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Southside Bancshares, Inc., (NASDAQ:SBSI), parent company of Southside Bank, declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.33 per common share. The cash dividend is scheduled for payment on September 2, 2021, to common stock shareholders of record on August 19, 2021.
SBSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBSIWant to see what other sources are saying about Southside Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch