Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBSI POWR Grades
- SBSI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBSI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SBSI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.61% of US stocks).
SBSI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Southside Bancshares Inc is higher than it is for about 87.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.05%, Southside Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.85% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SBSI comes in at 65.61% -- higher than that of 96.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Southside Bancshares Inc are NFBK, ICBK, WAFD, RBB, and KRNY.
- Visit SBSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.southside.com.
SBSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SBSI's price/sales ratio is 291.67% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SBSI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.5.
- SBSI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBSI.
SBSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.03||52-week high||$43.69|
|Prev. close||$35.05||52-week low||$23.51|
|Day high||$35.93||Avg. volume||127,639|
|50-day MA||$39.83||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$35.33||Market Cap||1.14B|
Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI) Company Bio
Southside Bancshares, Inc. provides financial products and services to individuals, businesses, municipal entities, and nonprofit organizations in Texas. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Tyler, Texas.
SBSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSI Latest Social Stream
View Full SBSI Social Stream
Latest SBSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Southside Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBSI as an investment opportunity.
Southside Bancshares (SBSI): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.65 beats by $0.02.Revenue of $56.58M (-4.8% Y/Y) misses by $4.05M.Press Release...
Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 23, 2021, 12:00 ET Company Participants Lindsey Bailes - VP & IR Officer Lee Gibson - President, CEO & Director Julie Shamburger - CFO Conference Call Participants Bradley Milsaps - Piper Sandler & Co. Brett Rabatin - Hovde Group William...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Southside Bancshares, inc (NASDAQ: SBSI)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 23, 2021, 12:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and thank you for standing by.
Southside Bancshares (SBSI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.14% and -1.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second quarter net income of $21.3 million;Second quarter earnings per diluted common share of $0.65;Annualized linked quarter deposit growth of 5.0%;Annualized return on second quarter average assets of 1.20%;Annualized return on second quarter average tangible common equity of 13.13%(1); andNonperforming assets decreased to 0.21% of total assets. TYLER, Texas, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Southside Bancshares, Inc. (“Southside” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SBSI) today reported its financial
SBSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBSIWant to see what other sources are saying about Southside Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch