Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBSI POWR Grades
- SBSI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBSI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- SBSI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.76% of US stocks).
SBSI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Southside Bancshares Inc is higher than it is for about 87.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.05%, Southside Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.26% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SBSI comes in at 55.6% -- higher than that of 96.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NFBK, WAFD, ICBK, MLVF, and RBB.
- Visit SBSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.southside.com.
SBSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.18||52-week high||$43.02|
|Prev. close||$42.12||52-week low||$23.51|
|Day high||$42.76||Avg. volume||135,530|
|50-day MA||$39.53||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$32.05||Market Cap||1.34B|
Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI) Company Bio
Southside Bancshares, Inc. provides financial products and services to individuals, businesses, municipal entities, and nonprofit organizations in Texas. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Tyler, Texas.
SBSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSI Latest Social Stream
View Full SBSI Social Stream
Latest SBSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Southside Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBSI as an investment opportunity.
TYLER, Texas, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Southside Bancshares, Inc., (NASDAQ:SBSI), parent company of Southside Bank, approved a 3.1% increase to the regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.01, to $0.33 per common share and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.33 per common share. The cash dividend is scheduled for payment on June 3, 2021, to common stock shareholders of record on May 20, 2021. “We are pleased to announce a 3.1% increase to our quarterly cash dividend,” stated Lee R. Gibson, Chief Executive Officer of Southside Bancshares, Inc. “The quarterly dividend increase reflects our ongoing commitment to create value for our shareholders as we continue our history of paying cash dividends for over 50 consecutive years.” About Southside Ba...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
It is imperative to build a portfolio of low-beta stocks to sail through the choppy market. JJSF, VICR, OPBK & SBSI are the frontrunners.
Southside Bancshares (SBSI): Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.04 beats by $0.35.Revenue of $59.9M (-0.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.13M.Press Release...
Southside Bancshares, Inc (SBSI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021, 12:00 AM ET Company Participants Lindsey Bailes - VP, IR Lee Gibson - President and CEO Julie Shamburger - CFO Conference Call Participants Brett Rabatin - Hovde Group Brady Gailey - KBW Brad Milsaps - Piper Sandler Presentation...
SBSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBSIWant to see what other sources are saying about Southside Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch