Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBSI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SBSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBSI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SBSI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.83% of US stocks).
SBSI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.21%, SOUTHSIDE BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.93% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SBSI is more volatile than only 4.95% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SBSI comes in at 36.21% -- higher than that of 95.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BY, DCOM, PWOD, UVSP, and RNST.
- Visit SBSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.southside.com.
SBSI Valuation Summary
- SBSI's price/earnings ratio is 11; this is 3.51% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SBSI's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBSI.
SBSI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 76.92%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.93%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 207.5%.
The table below shows SBSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.25% of graded US stocks.
- SBSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 258th of 430 Banking stocks.
- TBK, MRLN, and CNNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBSI.
The table below shows SBSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.79||52-week high||$43.80|
|Prev. close||$35.77||52-week low||$31.18|
|Day high||$36.01||Avg. volume||77,194|
|50-day MA||$35.58||Dividend yield||3.8%|
|200-day MA||$37.37||Market Cap||1.15B|
Southside Bancshares, Inc. (SBSI) Company Bio
Southside Bancshares, Inc. provides financial products and services to individuals, businesses, municipal entities, and nonprofit organizations in Texas. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Tyler, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSI Latest Social Stream
View Full SBSI Social Stream
Latest SBSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHSIDE BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBSI as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Southside Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SBSI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. And...
TYLER, Texas, Jan. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Southside Bancshares, Inc. (“Southside”) (NASDAQ: SBSI), the holding company for Southside Bank, announced today it will release its fourth quarter and year end financial results before the market opens on Friday, January 27, 2023. Southside will host a conference call to discuss its results on Friday, January 27, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. CST.
Southside Bancshares (NASDAQ:SBSI) shareholders have endured a 13% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
It's easy to feel disappointed if you buy a stock that goes down. But in the short term the market is a voting machine...
Southside Bancshares (SBSI) on Tuesday notifies that its board has increased its authorization under the company''s current stock repurchase plan by an additional 1M shares, for a…
Southside Bancshares (SBSI) on Tuesday announced that its board of directors increased the authorization under its current stock repurchase plan by an additional 1.0 million…
SBSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBSIWant to see what other sources are saying about Southside Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch