Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. - (SCHN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SCHN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.25%, higher than about 4.48% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SCHN has less volatility in its price than 4.32% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SCHN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WDFC, FEDU, SVT, MPX and SNX.
SCHN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 72.37%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc are:
- In terms of opportunity, SCHN's provides a return of -72.37% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 17.39% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SCHN, approximately 8.41% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SCHN Dividend Chart
SCHN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SCHN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SCHN dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc Common Stock (SCHN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) - Dividend Investor
Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha