Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. - (SCHN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SCHN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.37%, higher than about only 1.81% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SCHN has less volatility in its price than 4.25% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SCHN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AEP, ATRI, CHRW, BMA and MOMO.
SCHN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SCHN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 41.48%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SCHN, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 69.75% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc's expected return of -41.48% is higher than 60.5% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SCHN has a discount rate lower than 60.5% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 21.97% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
SCHN Dividend Chart
SCHN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SCHN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SCHN dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc Common Stock (SCHN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) - Dividend Investor
Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha