Stellus Capital Investment Corp (SCM) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Stellus Capital Investment Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
SCM's average price target has moved up $0.800000000000001 over the prior 78 days.
SCM Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SCM as an investment opportunity.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of SCM is higher than 20.55% of all US stocks.
- Stellus Capital Investment Corp's average analyst price target is higher than 12.29% of Financial Services stocks.
- Stellus Capital Investment Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 80.27% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of SCM is lower than 30.27% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- SCM has a greater NA than practically none of all US stocks.
Is SCM a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!