comScore, Inc. (SCOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCOR POWR Grades
- SCOR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCOR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SCOR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.42% of US stocks).
SCOR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Comscore Inc is higher than it is for about just 20.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.81%, Comscore Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.95% of about US stocks.
- Comscore Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 60.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FET, TMST, AESE, EYPT, and PWFL.
- Visit SCOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.comscore.com.
SCOR Valuation Summary
- SCOR's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.3; this is 154.35% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 170 months, SCOR's price/earnings ratio has gone down $173.8.
- Over the past 170 months, SCOR's price/sales ratio has gone down $8.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCOR.
SCOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.49||52-week high||$4.99|
|Prev. close||$4.51||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$4.61||Avg. volume||803,773|
|50-day MA||$3.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.08||Market Cap||362.28M|
comScore, Inc. (SCOR) Company Bio
Comscore Inc. provides digital media analytics products and services for content publishers, advertisers, advertising agencies, and network operators primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and Asia. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
SCOR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Comscore Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Comscore Inc ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Comscore Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Comscore Inc over the past 5.75 years is -0.29%; that's better than only 3.8% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Comscore Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.9% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SCOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCOR Latest Social Stream
View Full SCOR Social Stream
Latest SCOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comscore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCOR as an investment opportunity.
Comscore Publishes New Research Examining Future of App Measurement and How Publishers and Advertisers Can Navigate Rapidly-Evolving Privacy Standards
The past several years have seen significant evolution in both the web browser environment and the ecosystem of regulations, laws, and consumer awareness about privacy. That's why Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR), a trusted partner for planning, transacting, and evaluating media across platforms, is excited to publish its latest whitepaper exploring the future of app measurement and app tracking transparency.
ComScore Inc (NASDAQ: SCOR) collaborated with advertising software company Viant Technology Inc (NASDAQ: DSP) to integrate ComScore's entire contextual Activation suite into Viant's advertising software, Adelphic. The arrangement enables Viant's advertisers to leverage ComScore's cookie-free targeting solutions, including brand protection, contextual relevance, keyword targeting, innovation, Predictive Audiences, to transform audience targets into privacy-friendly contextual signals. Viant's cus
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR), a trusted partner for planning, transacting, and evaluating media across platforms, today announced a new partnership agreement with Viant Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: DSP), a leading people-based advertising software company, on the successful integration of Comscore's entire contextual Activation suite into Viant's advertising software, Adelphic®. The contextual-based partnership enables Viant's advertisers to leverage Comscore's cookie-free targeting solutions, including
Comscore Announces Exclusive Multiyear TV Measurement Deal with Global Sports Marketing Agency Octagon
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR), a trusted partner for planning, transacting, and evaluating media across platforms, today announced that Octagon, the world's leading marketing and talent-management agency in sports, has signed a multiyear agreement to utilize Comscore's TV data for planning, buying and measurement. Under the agreement, Comscore will be the retained provider of U.S. television intelligence to Octagon, helping to inform decisions for their clients on TV rights, branded content engagement
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR), a trusted partner for planning, transacting, and evaluating media across platforms, is excited to share very positive news for the movies industry: for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic began, more than 83% of movie theater locations are now open and safely welcoming enthusiastic fans back to the bigger than life big screen experience that only the movie theater can provide.
SCOR Price Returns