comScore, Inc. (SCOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCOR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SCOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.81% of US stocks.
- SCOR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SCOR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
SCOR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.69, Comscore Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 16.5% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -76.04%, Comscore Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.52% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Comscore Inc is reporting a growth rate of 269.07%; that's higher than 92.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Comscore Inc are AUTO, BDSX, REFR, FOXF, and GLBE.
- SCOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Comscore Inc's official web site, go to www.comscore.com.
SCOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SCOR's price/sales ratio is 35.71% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- SCOR's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.3 over the prior 172 months.
- Over the past 172 months, SCOR's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCOR.
SCOR Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -40.15%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 25.43%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -24.36%.
The table below shows SCOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.81% of graded US stocks.
- SCOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.543 -- ranking 302nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SCOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.04||52-week high||$4.80|
|Prev. close||$1.99||52-week low||$1.52|
|Day high||$2.04||Avg. volume||412,556|
|50-day MA||$1.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.88||Market Cap||185.04M|
comScore, Inc. (SCOR) Company Bio
Comscore Inc. provides digital media analytics products and services for content publishers, advertisers, advertising agencies, and network operators primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and Asia. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reston, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCOR Latest Social Stream
View Full SCOR Social Stream
Latest SCOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comscore Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCOR as an investment opportunity.
Comscore (NASDAQ:SCOR) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Monday, February 28th, after market close. The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.04 (+122.2% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $96.94M (+7.7% Y/Y). Over the last 1 year, SCOR has beaten EPS estimates 0% of the time and has beaten...
Comscore, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCOR), a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media, today announced that it plans to hold a conference call on Monday, February 28th at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Viad (VVI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -36.78% and 20.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR), a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms, today announced a renewed and expanded agreement to provide Gray Television, a leading local television broadcaster, with the full suite of Comscore's local market currency tools, including Comscore's Advanced Automotive Demographics segments.
Entravision Kicks Off 2022 with Addition of Comscore's Census-Based Local Audience Measurement for Palm Springs Market
Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR), a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms, and Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), a leading global media and marketing technology company, today jointly announced a new agreement for local audience measurement. Under the terms of the agreement, Entravision will use Comscore's next-generation linear audience measurement service as its local audience currency in the Palm Springs, CA market.
SCOR Price Returns