Shoe Carnival, Inc. (SCVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCVL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SCVL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.58% of US stocks.
- SCVL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- SCVL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.26% of US stocks).
SCVL Stock Summary
- SCVL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.61 -- higher than merely 3.57% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, SCVL has reported earnings growth of 1,066.05%, putting it ahead of 97.82% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SCVL is more volatile than 92.05% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCVL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OESX, CONN, ORGO, WIRE, and AWX.
- SCVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Shoe Carnival Inc's official web site, go to www.shoecarnival.com.
SCVL Valuation Summary
- SCVL's EV/EBIT ratio is 11; this is 34.13% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SCVL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SCVL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCVL.
SCVL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 19.16%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1234.78%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -45.68%.
The table below shows SCVL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCVL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCVL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.25% of graded US stocks.
- SCVL's asset turnover comes in at 1.699 -- ranking 63rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- AAP, RH, and ORLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCVL.
The table below shows SCVL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.86||52-week high||$46.21|
|Prev. close||$32.52||52-week low||$20.32|
|Day high||$33.61||Avg. volume||250,800|
|50-day MA||$39.23||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$35.21||Market Cap||925.50M|
Shoe Carnival, Inc. (SCVL) Company Bio
Shoe Carnival is a footwear retailer in the United States, providing various dress, casual, and athletic footwear products for men, women, and children. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCVL Latest Social Stream
View Full SCVL Social Stream
Latest SCVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shoe Carnival Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCVL as an investment opportunity.
GOAT Group Co-Founder & CEO Eddy Lu joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss how the sneaker market is recovering after a pandemic slump, supply chain disruptions, the top sneaker per market, and the possibility of entering the NFT space.
In a dynamic market like the one we're in now, it's important to buy safe stocks that will build your nest egg in the years to come.
It looks like Shoe Carnival, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SCVL ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend...
Strs Ohio boosted its stake in Shoe Carnival, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCVL) by 69.2% in the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm owned 20,300 shares of the companys stock after purchasing an additional 8,300 shares during the quarter. Strs Ohio owned about 0.07% of Shoe Carnival worth 
Shoe Carnival, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, December 20th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Monday, January 10th will be paid a dividend of 0.07 per share on Monday, January 24th. This represents a $0.28 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.71%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, January 
SCVL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|