Shoe Carnival, Inc. (SCVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCVL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SCVL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCVL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SCVL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
SCVL Stock Summary
- SCVL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.97 -- higher than only 5.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Shoe Carnival Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Shoe Carnival Inc is reporting a growth rate of 923.19%; that's higher than 97.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Shoe Carnival Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WIRE, TAIT, CTRN, PRPL, and HVT.
- Visit SCVL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shoecarnival.com.
SCVL Valuation Summary
- SCVL's EV/EBIT ratio is 11; this is 34.13% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SCVL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SCVL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCVL.
SCVL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -9.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 24.46%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -45.68%.
The table below shows SCVL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCVL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCVL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.96% of graded US stocks.
- SCVL's asset turnover comes in at 1.712 -- ranking 60th of 165 Retail stocks.
- RH, TLYS, and ANF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCVL.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.65||52-week high||$42.83|
|Prev. close||$34.61||52-week low||$15.19|
|Day high||$34.55||Avg. volume||287,120|
|50-day MA||$35.00||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$29.70||Market Cap||950.21M|
Shoe Carnival, Inc. (SCVL) Company Bio
Shoe Carnival is a footwear retailer in the United States, providing various dress, casual, and athletic footwear products for men, women, and children. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCVL Latest Social Stream
View Full SCVL Social Stream
Latest SCVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Shoe Carnival Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCVL as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
EVANSVILLE, Ind., September 17, 2021--Shoe Carnival declares quarterly cash dividend.
EVANSVILLE, Ind., September 16, 2021--Shoe Carnival Appoints Diane Randolph to Board of Directors
EVANSVILLE, Ind., September 15, 2021--SHOE CARNIVAL ANNOUNCES PARTICIPATION IN SIDOTI FALL VIRTUAL SMALL CAP INVESTOR CONFERENCE
Amid widespread supply chain issues, many have managed to pull through successfully by leveraging relationships with suppliers and brands.
SCVL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|